𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏.𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘋𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶.

A/N: Episode 172.

Enjoy!

edited on august 30th, 2024 @ 8:30pm

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽,
𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙵𝚄𝙼𝙴 𝙸 𝙳𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄.    

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗬!"

"Lucy-san!"

Gray and Samuel both shouted out Lucy's name as they rushed towards the water sphere. Minerva releases Lucy from her hold. But luckily, the two brothers caught her on time before she hit the ground.

"Are you okay?! Hang in there!" Gray said, holding onto Lucy.

"How could you do this to her, you witch?!" Samuel shouted at Minerva in anger.

"Get the Celestial Spirit Wizard to the infirmary immediately!" Arcadios ordered.

"No! I'll give her emergency treatment first!" Wendy said.

"I'll help you!" Sherria stated.

"Lucy, hang in there!" Juvia called out.

Erza rushed towards Lucy's side as she glared at Minerva in anger, who was sliding down the water sphere. She landed in front of the Fairy Tail members.

"What are you staring at?" Minerva asked.

"Lucy-san!" Wendy exclaimed as a pale light appeared from her hands.

"She's terribly wounded, but if we do it together..." Sherria trailed off as she aided Wendy in healing Lucy.

"I asked you, what are you looking at? I acted within the rules of the competition." Minerva stated.

"Rules, you say? You mean torturing an opponent who's already lost?" Erza asked as Minerva chuckled.

"The crowd ate it up, didn't they?" Minerva countered as Erza gave her a stern look. "Lucy should be grateful. I let her be in second place. Even though the girl is a useless piece of garbage..."

"What?!" Natsu exclaimed.

Suddenly, Sting, Rufus, and Orga were in front of Minerva. Gray was staring at Rufus. "Uh-oh! What's this?! Are both teams about to rumble?!" Chapati questioned, exciting the crowd.

"They're gonna start somethin' here?!"

"Sabertooth versus Fairy Tail!"

"We need to keep things calm here." Yajima said.

"But the crowd loves it! Thank you very much!" Rabian commented.

"This is one of those unavoidable fate things, y'know?" Lector said.

"Fro thinks so, too..." Frosch agreed.

"This isn't an official match. If they really do this, we'll go out there, too." Lily claimed.

"Aye, sir!" Happy agreed.

"Calm down, for crying out loud!" Carla scolded.

"Wild..." Bacchus started to say.

"...Four!" His guildmates finished.

"Things are getting pretty lively around here-kabo..." Mato said, stepping back.