𝒕𝒆𝒏.𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘷𝘴. 𝘓𝘺𝘰𝘯.

A/N: It's finally Samuel's turn!

Enjoy!

edited on june 14th, 2024 @ 8:40pm 

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽,
𝓢𝙰𝙼𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚅𝚂. 𝙻𝚈𝙾𝙽.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟 𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗨𝗦 𝗞𝗔𝗟𝗜 were in the infirmary as Takashi's arms and neck were bandaged up. "It seems I slightly underrated you, Takashi. When it comes to tenacity and being able to take punishment, you're pretty great at it. We'll definitely follow the lead of your hard-won victory." Erza praised as her arms were crossed.

"I never thought I'd hear Erza dish out praise like that." Lucy commented.

"She wouldn't if he hadn't earned it." Gray said.

"You totally gave me the shivers, Takashi!" Natsu added as he grinned.

"Thanks. That means a lot coming from someone like you people. But you sound like you're payin' tribute to a dead man." Takashi stated.

"Well, getting angry always has been your saving grace. I think that's what Sam was trying to achieve when he yelled at you." Kali said.

"That's kind of a sad saving grace..." Natsu claimed.

"But it was really amazing, Takashi-san!" Wendy complimented.

"Well, I can't do anything bandaged up like this. Just moving my muscles is troublesome. I'm leaving the rest to you, Wendy." Takashi told the young girl.

"Right!" Wendy nodded.

"Well, the next match has already begun. Get going." Porlyusica informed. "One of the keys to victory is observing the enemy."

"Got it, Granny. See ya later." Natsu said.

Takashi held up a bandaged hand towards Kali. "Mind helping me up?" He asked.

"Hey, you should rest." Kali replied.

"Forget about it. I heard Samuel's match is up next, I need to cheer him on with you." Takashi said. 

Kali rolled his eyes before taking Takashi's hand and gently lifting him up off the bed before they left the room.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Still, those Raven Tail jerks play dirty right out in the open..." Natsu was saying as Fairy Tail A plus Takashi and Kali walked through the corridor.

"I wonder if their intention is to take us out one by one." Erza said. Carla stops in her tracks.

"I've still got my doubts about what happened." She informed.

"What is it, Carla?" Wendy asked.

"I already heard the basics..." Erza added.

"We assume Raven Tail used a guild of bandits in an attempt to kidnap Lucy. But thanks to them screwing up the objective and Natsu's pursuit, the scheme failed twice over." Carla explained.

"Doesn't that make sense?" Takashi questioned. 

"Although we don't know what they were planning to do with her..." Erza added.