Chapter 8:

Hey guys! 

Here is the next chapter!

Please don't be a silent reader!

Comment and vote...It would really make my day! 

Hope you like it!

"The bright light was so blinding that we had to cover our eyes with our hands

"The bright light was so blinding that we had to cover our eyes with our hands. When it finally dissipated, we found ourselves in a different place entirely. We were standing in a circular room; the walls were made of a transparent material that glowed like a thousand stars in the darkness of our surroundings.

Looking around, we noticed strange symbols and ancient script etched into the floor, giving the room an eerie, mystical air. Suddenly, we heard a deep, echoing voice breaking the silence, "Welcome, chosen ones. You have been brought here for a reason."" 

We were all stunned into silence, taking in our new surroundings. Finally William broke out "Whatdoyoumean?"

"I am sorry, I do not quite understand what you are trying to question." the voice answered quite calmly. 

Gulping William again asked "I....I... don't really understand what you mean by "we have been brought here for a reason.""

"I understand your confusion, young one," the voice resonated through the walls once again, "Your souls have been selected for a sacred purpose that you all will come to learn soon."

 There was a moment of silence as the mysterious voice spoke to us, and as the echoes faded away, the walls began to shift and move. 

We all stumbled as the floor beneath our feet began to tilt, and suddenly we were descending into the unknown depths below. As we fell, the walls transformed, churning with strange symbols and images, each one telling a story of a history much older than our own that we did not understand. And then, as suddenly as it started, we came to a stop. 

Once again the voice spoke "let us wait for the other two... they should be arriving soon."

As we waited, the circular room reverberated with a low hum, and the strange symbols on the wall began to glow with an intense light. 

The room transformed, and what once looked like an ancient ruin now shimmered with a futuristic brilliance. I couldn't believe what I was seeing; every second spent in that room was a sensory overload. And then, with a sudden whirring sound, the shimmering walls parted to reveal two figures walking towards us.

 I recognized them immediately. Both of the figures were girls one with brilliant sky-blue eyes and flowing, blonde hair. The other with long braided jet-black hair, sharp features, and a determined look on her face.