Best Hospital and Trauma Centre in Rewa, MP

Rewa, in the heart of Madhya Pradesh, is an epitome of healthcare excellence – , led by the dynamic duo of Dr. Santosh Soni and Dr. Shailja Soni. Renowned for its expertise in gynecology and obstetrics, the hospital also boasts of a dedicated multi-specialty setup to cater to a wide range of medical needs.

Legacy of Caring:

At Vighnaharta Hospital, patient care is not just a duty but a passion. with their extensive experience and unwavering commitment, ensure that each patient receives the highest quality medical care and compassionate care.

Specialized Services in Gynecology and Obstetrics:

With a focus on women's health, Vighnaharta Hospital excels in various aspects of gynecology and obstetrics, including painless deliveries, normal deliveries, C-section, hysterectomy and vaginoplasty. His expertise extends beyond surgery to comprehensive care through pregnancy and beyond.

Innovation for Comfort:

Painless delivery is a premier service at , which blends medical expertise with advanced pain management techniques to ensure a comfortable delivery experience for mothers.

A comprehensive approach:

Vighnaharta Hospital believes in providing holistic health care solutions. From conservative treatments to advanced surgical interventions, they provide personalized care tailored to individual needs, ensuring optimal results and patient satisfaction.

Community Outreach: Vighnaharta Foundation

Beyond medical care, is deeply committed to giving back to the society. Under Vighnaharta Foundation, they regularly organize camps and free checkups, increase access to health care to the community and promote preventive health care practices.

Emergency Trauma Services:

Recognizing the critical need for emergency care, Vighnaharta Hospital runs efficient OPD and emergency trauma services round the clock. Their dedicated team is trained to handle a wide range of medical emergencies with expertise and compassion.

 Their dedicated team is trained to handle a wide range of medical emergencies with expertise and compassion

Multi-attribute Excellence:

While gynecology and obstetrics are their specialties, Vighnaharta Hospital is a full-fledged multi-specialty centre. Patients can avail top-notch services across various disciplines, ensuring comprehensive health care under one roof.

Your trusted health care partner:

Whether you seek specialized gynecological care, emergency trauma services, or holistic health care solutions, Vighnaharta Hospital & Trauma Center is your trusted partner in health. Experience excellence, compassion and innovation in health care that truly puts patients first.

Embark on a journey to wellness:

Don't compromise your or your loved ones' health. Consult the experts at and experience healthcare that is not just about treatment but about empowerment, healing and a brighter, healthier future for all.

Contact Information:

Address: Near Landmark Hotel Rathara Rewa MP 486001

Phone: 084629 56774

Email:vighnahartahospitalrewa@gmail.com

Website:https://vighnahartahospitalrewa.com/