( part-31 )

Preview..

Suga ( widen eyes ) :- s..she is playing !.

Lets start..~~

He said to namjoon who has same expression as Suga..jungkook stood there silently knowing in what mood she is tae stood there confused not knowing what is happening here...

Suga and namjoon went inside jk and tae also went following them they entered inside the building and straightly went to first floor they saw a metal door room , they all took out their I'd cards except jungkook they kept their I'ds on the id scanner which is on side soon in a minute the door opened all the saw is....blood everywhere.

They went inside the room as soon they entered doors closed Everyone bowed to the queen except jungkook and tae because tae kneeled down with head down..

( Important :- a king won't bow to the queen.., namjoon and Suga are the trainers of queen that's why they won't kneeled down ).

Y/n hummed making them stand straight and bow again except jk at that time queen said...

Y/n ( deep stern voice ) :- why you guys came late?.

Queen asked while washing her blood stained hands...making them gulp Suga and namjoon looked at eachother and Suga said..

Suga ( bowed deeply ) :- we are sorry queen we are stuck at traffic it won't happen again..( saying this he stood straight again..he looked at queen who is coming near him ).

Queen came and held suga's jaw harshly making tae damn shocked he didn't expect this type of behavior with him , then queen said..

Y/n ( harshly ) :- can you repeat what you just said again ?

Suga ( gulped ) ( shuttering ) :- i..I said sorry q..queen we a..are stuck at t..traffic it wo-( cutt of by queen ).

Y/n ( dark eyes ) :- dare to repeat sorry again you will regret
surely.( Saying this she left his jaw harshly Making him hiss she looked at jungkook who is just looking down all the time she went near him and spoke ).

Y/n ( cold ):- you know what you did ?

Jk ( shuttering ) :- y..yes.

Y/n ( held his both hands in one hand making him too nervous ):- what we do when any of our members or our trainees do something like this !?

Jungkook ( gulped ) :- t..toucher them to d..death and kill
t..them.( as soon as he completed this sentence a harsh slap landed on his face making the neck turn another side then y/n said .)

Y/n ( held the hands more tight ) ( stern ) :- now experience the hell here..take him in your hands.

Listening this Suga and namjoon bowed and Suga held jungkook hand and went forward they tied jungkook hands and made him stood in the middle of the basement...

Here,.queen saw tae and raised her eyebrow...tae is still in shock opening his mouth a little he really didn't expect a scaredy cat to be this ruthless..y/n stood near him and spoke..

Y/n ( raised her eyebrow ) :- name ?

Tae ( came out of imaginary world ) ( shuttering ) :- kim ta-( closed his eyes tightly regretting the words he just told he is cursing himself for telling his real name in the base he opened his eyes just to see a dark eyes with a angry face person who is glaring darkly at him ).

Y/n ( stern ) :- hmm so !? Mr you actually decided to get punished didn't you?! Who the fuck allowed you to use that name here huh ? Now experience the consequences too.

Tae didn't said anything he don't want to get treated like Suga he just bowed deeply and stood straight then queen said..

Y/n ( cold ) :- hold up your pants upto your knees.

Tae just gulped he did what she said without any tantrums...y/n Said...

Y/n ( cold ):- bring salt and rice mixed and pour it infront of him..and give me a whip.

Suga and namjoon sighed knowing she won't go easy , namjoon got the whip and gave it to her some guard poured the rice and salt near tae...seeing this tae started feeling too nervous but it's his mistake so he accepted it saying his real in basements is so dangerous for him so he is silent he is in his thoughts untill he felt a sharp pain on his knees..y/n started beating tae on his legs so hard that it's turning red on every hit...

Soon after almost 26 hits she stopped and looked at tae who's eyes are on a edge to cry then she said..

Y/n ( deep tone ) :- kneel down on this..(she said pointing towards the rice & salt making him gulp hard... )

He kneeled on that just to feel a sharp pain he felt like that rice is rushing into his skin he just closed his eyes tightly...y/n saw this all but didn't said anything she just went towards jungkook how is tied up at the middle of basement she held the whip tightly and spoke..

Y/n ( deep scary ) :- shall we start the show ?.

~ THE END ~

NOTE~~

Hi guy's so the thing I wanna tell you guys is..I will maybe stop writing this year or i can update some rare episodes..this year is my board exams so it's gonna be a tough year i will try to write whenever I get time..I was really dissaponted yesterday i updated many episodes but there is no comments why ? Is my writing not good ? Then why don't you all tell that to me ? Anyways...,

Vote and comment on this chapter if you like and follow this account for more interesting updates 💙
I hope you will wait for your author 💙.

Vote and comment on this chapter if you like and follow this account for more interesting updates 💙 I hope you will wait for your author 💙