( part-36 )

~ preview ~

Y/n ( heart started feeling heavy ) :- Hm.

~~ Let's start ~~

She just hummed and was about to go for her room,...but Kai said,..

Kai ( whinning ) :- Atleast tell me where I have to sleep,..should I go to my home back ?

Y/n ( thinking ) :- maybe , I do( cutt of by someone speaking )...

Sanya ( while getting down from stairs ) :- I will show you , your room MR.KAI!!.

She pressed the last word and said to Kai with cold and stern tone making him gulp and he spoke...

Kai ( gulp ) :- Don't be so harsh with me donkey,...I have enough nonsense in my mind now..

Sanya ( glared at him ) :- I will kill you and bury you somewhere, trust me. Don't dare to speak something against me ! Clear ??!!!

Kai ( looked down ) ( low voice ) :- y..yes clear,..

Sanya ( she took a water bottle from fridge and said ) :- come I will show you the room,''

Saying this she went from there without even glancing at y/n , and with Kai following her like a lost puppy,...

Y/n just sighed and went from there to her room,...she closed the room without a second thought, she looked at her bed and got shocked by seeing,'j-hope sitting there with a phone in his hands,...she gulped, then he spoke all of sudden..

J-hope ( cold ) :- i am here to talk with you.

Y/n ( looked at him with fear filled eyes and spoke ) :- o..okay oppa.

J-hope ( looked at her ) :- hm, so the matter is day after tomorrow Mr & mrs.jeon will come here.

Y/n ( shuttering ) :- j..jungkook oppa told me oppa,..

Jhope :- I know,. I am telling you this because I wanna know something..

Y/n ( getting curious ) :- yes?

Jhope ( sigh ) :- first thing is don't create any stupid stuff here untill your parents go from here, second is don't mess with tae nor jimin, trust me you will regret too badly if you do,..third is do you have a boyfriend ?

Y/,n ( got shocked by the question ) :- N..No oppa I don't have a boyfriend, but why are you asking suddenly ?

Jhope ( felt relaxed ) :- nothing, just wanna know...

Y/n ( shuttering ) :- c..can I ask you something t..too ?

Jhope ( while scrolling his phone ) :- hm?

Y/n :- why no one told me much about tae and jimin ?, even you all know that jai told me about that slut but i never knew that jai's sons are in Mafia too..., and why you guys are so protective towards them ? why i will regret to badly ?

Jhope ( chuckled at her non-stop questions ) :- i can answer some in your bunch of questions,...you will regret too badly cause they both are not less than you., they both are ruthless, they won't think twice before breaking someone bones just for a small mistake, discipline will always be on their top list...they won't tolerate any misbehavior...they are too strict and you are the rule breaker, you got what I am saying?

Y/n( gulped ) :- b..but what right they have to punish me? I..I am not their family member right?

Jhope ( thinking about something ) :- you will understand soon now go and sleep, it's late...you have to wake up fast, and in the third floor there is a gym go there and work out I will be there at 7:30,

Y/n :- o..okay oppa.

~ THE END ~

so guys that's it for today , i hope you guys liked it...if you like then don't forget to vote and comment and follow this account for more interesting episodes..💙

SORRYYYYYYYYY.....sorryyy for the late update guys I am so busy in school work but when I had time no thoughts are flashing in my brainless brain,...hope you understand and today is special day...

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 🫀❤️🫂.., celebrate this with your loved once guys 💙.

-💙-

-💙-