Tour Time

<<<There is a warning for harassment and violence in this chapter. Also, when V uses her Voice, think of the Bene Gesserette voice in Dune when they command people. This is also a reference pic of her dress.>>>

V watched as the guys buzz about the dressing room, getting ready for a show on their European tour. V wore her white mask that covered her entire face with a floor-length black dress with an attached hood pulled up over her hair.

The band's manager had not been thrilled about V's presence, but when Vessel stood over him with a very dark presence, he shut his mouth. V looked over surprised when a black plum of smoke erupted in the corner of the room, and three women stepped out from it.

"Who are they?" V asked in their mind link. "They are Sleep's maidens, but they sing backup vocals. The fans like to call them Vesseletts." II explained as he stopped drumming on his drum pad. The maidens giggle and whisper to themselves, V tilts her head confused when she sees Vessel snarl at them with an open mouth to show off his sharp teeth.

"Vessel and the maidens have a strange relationship. They are harmless, don't worry." IV whispers as Vessel keeps up the low growling until the maidens head out to take their places side stage. "Easy big guy. They aren't bothering you." II said as he gently rubbed Vessel's chest to try and tame the beast. V laughed as she watched Vessel calm down and sag against II like a giant puppy. "I think they liked to irk Vessel back when he was the only follower of Sleep." IV explained as their stage call came.

V followed behind the group as they entered the stage one at a time to rile up the fans. V squints her eyes at the rapid flashing of camera phones once Vessel takes the stage. There wasn't supposed to be flashing on, but you can only do so much to control a large crowd of people.

V always enjoyed listening to them play, and she loved the fact that she got a free show every night. V danced and swayed side stage, enjoying how her dress flowed when she danced. It reminded her of a witch in the woods. V startles when she feels a hand on her shoulder. V noticed that they had a backstage pass around their neck. They must be a fan, he had a friend with him.

<<<Trigger Warning: Harrassment and Violence>>>>

V stared at the fan silently as they spoke to her in an unknown language. V shook her head, trying to show she didn't understand, but they kept speaking to her. They seemed a bit drunk as well. They laughed with each other as they yank at V's dress sleeve. V jerks her arm away and hisses at them from behind her mask. The two men thought it funny, her reaction. They both now pulled at V, pulling her away from the side stage and trying to pull her hood and mask off. V did her best to tell the two to stop as she struggled, not wanting to hurt anyone. Her sharp nails were covered by black gloves.

IV could feel something was off as he played on stage. During a break between songs, he looked over to where V should have been and saw she was gone. "Vessel, V is gone!" He told them all in their link. Vessel looked over and started to worry as he tried to figure out what to do without drawing too much attention. They had one more song before the first intermission, Vessel waved his hand at a crew member and motioned to go ahead and start the intermission early. The lights went down, and the band quickly left the stage.

V cried out as one of the men yank at her mask roughly. It is firmly stuck to her skin and will not budge. It hurt as the skin on her face protested. V got worried as she realized the two men had officially got them alone. V finally had enough when one man tried to grope her chest.

"Get back." V said using her Voice. The two men look at her, scared as they back away unwillingly. V pulled off her gloves as she stepped forward. "Give me your hands." She commands again. The two held their hands out to her. "Do. Not. Scream." V commands darkly. Their mouths snap shut right as V cuts their hands off at the wrist with her nails. V laughs as she realizes Sleep is letting her take off her mask in that moment. Sleep must be feeling just as vengeful as she. V showed off her sharp teeth to the two men as she came towards them slowly, "This is why you keep your hands to yourself."