Chapter 2: Long Day

Quick Note: **** for warning
_______________________________

As Sam sat in Homeroom, he just did little drawings on the desk.

Ms. Warner was just introducing herself and then letting everyone introduce themselves, pretty straightforward.

"HI, I'm Justin, I like football. uh, my favorite subject, I don't know, gym."

Sam barely paid attention to the rest after the first introduction.

"Sam Bailey, please introduce yourself," Ms Warner and other students were all looking at him.

Sam nervously started bending his pencil as he spoke.

"Uh, H-Hi, I'm Sam Bailey. I like sleeping." He nervously laughed, "and my favorite subject was the one subject I didn't fail in middle school more than once. uhm E-English Class"

Sam looked away once he was done, Students were whispering, so Ms. Warner grabbed their attention.

"Alright, Class High School Homeroom is all about -" Ms Warner words faded into the background of Sam's thoughts as he started thinking of things he did not enjoy. So he laid his head down, trying to get rid of the thoughts.

***

Sam was reading the Harry Potter book his cousin lucy gave him for his 11th birthday

Sam looked up from his book as he heard his door crack open.

'Who can be up this late other than me?'

Jim, his 16 year old cousin, came into his room. He reeked of weed, an all to familiar smell to Sam, and it never ended with him.

'Hey buddy, Happy Birthday, let's play a little game to celebrate.' Jim closed and locked the door behind him.

'W-what's the game?' Sam moved further on his bed as Jim came closer.

'It's the firetruck game.' Jim took off his jacket and sat on Sam's bed.

'Come sit next to me, buddy.' Jim smiled darkly as Sam sat beside him, looking at him with big innocent eyes.

'How do we play?' Sam asked quietly

'I'll show you. Say Green for me to go and red for me to stop whenever you want.' Sam nodded, Jim started at the top of his head playing with his curles, then his face, then his shoulder.

Sam sat there as Jim was the firetruck. Jim's hand traveled lower all the way to his waistband of his pajamas.

"Red! No more. " Sam tried pushing Jim away, but Jim grabbed his wrist and pinned Sam against the bed.

'Firetrucks don't stop at Red during an emergency silly' Jim held Sam between his legs with his back against Jim. As his hand went lower, Sam tried fighting, but to no ends, Jim had his hand in Sam's pants.

Sam closed his eyes tightly, whimpering

'Don't worry, Sam, it'll be over soon, and it'll feel amazing.'

****

Sam almost fell out of his chair as the Bell started going off.

"Everyone, have a good day," Ms. Warner said.

Sam left class in a hurry, going to the boys' bathroom and into a stall sliding to the floor, trying to control his breathing.

'Your Okay. you're a big boy. Jimmy isn't coming back for another 3 days. Your okay'

Sam repeatedly thought to himself as he slowly calmed down just soon enough to get to 2nd period only 2 minutes late.

"Why are you late?" Ms Crowder glared at him.

"I-I got lost, s-sorry," Sam went to find a seat next to a boy in blue.

"HI, I'm Zak Ahmed," Sam turned, not expecting the boy to speak to him.

"Uh, HI, I'm Sam Bailey,"

For the rest of class, Sam actually got some work done with Zaks' help, and they talked about how Zak played Minecraft in his free time with some 10th grader he likes that Tutors Zak sometimes.

"Don't tell anyone, okay?" Zak giggled, causing Sam to giggle a little.

"Do I need to separate you two?" Ms. Crowder said angrily from the front of the class at her desk.

"No ma'am," Sam and Zak responded at the same time.

"I won't tell anyone, promise," Sam pinky sweared Zak. It's childish, but Sam and Zak still did it because pinky swear is the strongest form of a promise, and it always will be.

Words: 727

By the way:

I added some youtubers and ships I enjoy, so you may notice.

Zak: Skeppy
Darryl: BadBoyHalo

Side Ships:
Skephalo

I was just like, if you guys enjoy, I'll try making a side book for Skephalo.

BYEEEE LOVELYS 😙