Igniting Confidence

You find yourself in the training room at the VALORANT Protocol HQ, nervously gripping a practice weapon. It's been a rough week, and your confidence is shaken. Suddenly, the door bursts open, and Phoenix strides in.

"Oi, you look like you could use a hand," he says, his British accent cutting through your anxiety. "Mind if I join you?"

You nod, feeling a mix of relief and intimidation. Phoenix stands beside you, his presence both comforting and electrifying.

"Alright, let's see what you've got," he encourages, giving you a challenging grin. You take a deep breath and step up to the training dummy, mimicking the moves you've been practicing. Phoenix watches intently, his fiery eyes never leaving you.

"Not bad, but try this," he says, demonstrating a move with such precision and flair that you can't help but be impressed. You mimic his movements, feeling more confident with each repetition.

"That's it, love," he praises, his voice warm. "You're getting the hang of it."

After a while, you take a break, sitting down on a nearby bench. Phoenix joins you, offering a bottle of water. As you take a sip, he leans in, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"You know, you're not half bad," he says softly. "With a bit more practice, you might even give me a run for my money."

You laugh, the tension of the week melting away. "I doubt that, Phoenix."

He winks at you. "Never say never. Just keep at it. And if you ever need a sparring partner, you know where to find me."

With that, he stands up, giving you a playful salute before heading out of the room. You watch him go, feeling a renewed sense of determination. Phoenix's confidence is contagious, and for the first time in days, you feel like you can take on anything.