CHAPTER 1 Ω Sisters by NameΩ

There are two things that you are in total control in your life.
Your ATTITUDE and
EFFORTS.

Unknown

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Ω°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Ω

"APHMAU!"Aphmau turned around and saw her older sister Lillian running towards her with a doll in her hand.

"What is it Lillian?"She asked as Lillian stopped Infront of her with a grin.

"My dolly is sick could you cure her?"She pouted her lips and gaved her sister the 'puppy eyes'.

"But. Lillian. it's. just. a. doll."As Lillian heard it her facial expression changed drastically.

"Doll? Dolly isn't just a doll! She's my real sister!"She roared. Aphmau flinched and slowly backed away.

"Lillian calmed down …"

"She's my real sister. And you? You're just a orphan. An unwanted kid!"
Her words made aphmau's little heart sting.

"I hate you Aphmau! I hate you! I wish you weren't my sister!"She cursed.

"Lillian shut up! Don't be such a brat!"Aphmau spat. Lillian jumped onto Aphmau and they started tackling each other.

As they kept on shouting and grunting, some guards heard them and rushed forward to pull them away from each other.

"Ladies please stop this now!"One guard yelled.

"Your parents will be mad…"The other one continued.
"That's it! I'll call your parents!!"

Some time later their parents arrived, looking annoyed.

"What is this nonsense about now?!"Sylvanna yelled, anger lacing in her voice.

Aphmau and Lillian stayed silent while sitting beside each other.

"Do you two know what you just did?!"Zack asked while gritting his teeth. They stayed silent while hanging their head.
"You make us leave our meeting!"He added making Lillian flinched, Aphmau noticed it and felt a little bit worried for her older sister.

"Whose responsible for this mess!?"Sylvanna asked while pinching her nose bridge.

"Is it you Lillian?"She accused.
Lillian stared at her mother in disbelief.

"N-No…"She faintly mutter.

Lillian started to sob as she hides her face away from her parents. Aphmau glances at her sister and saw her tears attempting to escape form her eyes. She felt bad at her situation, she started the fight, and also the first to attack her.

BUT……

"None of you will talk?"Sylvanna growled. "Then both of you will be punish for—"

"I did it mother……"Aphmau weakly answered while bowing her head. Sylvanna's anger slowly evaporate hearing Aphmau's confession.

"I mocked her and that's why she attacked me…."Aphmau continues while fighting her tears.

"Aphmau?"Zack stated shocked by the doing of her favorite daughter.
"B-But… You're not like that…"Zack knelt Infront of her and lifted her face.