Fake anger

Last part engagement was good thankyou heartiess❤️, so here is the next part as i told. If same goes in this one i will update next tommorow itself too.

DD Pov :

In morning, Aniket opens his eyes just to see Ananya sleeping. He smiled and thought " i can't believe, this is the first time she is sleeping with me. And i just opened my eyes to look at her face. What a beautiful start!"

He tucked her hair behind her ears and whispered " I want you to be with me always like this ice cream. " And stretched his hands to remove his phone from his pocket, but the phone was switched off.

Aniket was still admiring her face for five minutes and he remembered about last night and thought " It's good that she cleared everything yesterday itself. I am really Happy and excited that everyone knows now. i don't want anyone roam around her or even look at her in another ways. "

Ananya moved her face in sleep and he took the chance by giving her soft kisses all over neck.
Ananya opened her eyes as she shivered from his touch, while he was still kissing her neck and she turned her face towards him by stopping him.

Aniket pecked at her cheeks and said " Good morning icecream! "

She still didnt respond and saw her hands wrapped around him. She quickly took her hands back and sat on the bed and suddenly her eyes widened when she remembered everything.

Aniket hugged her from behind while again started kissing her neck and she said in cold tone " Stop it. "

He looked at her and asked in confusion " Is something wrong? "

Ananya replied " I am still angry at you for exposing our relationship in front of everyone. You didnt kept the secret "

Aniket said " I am sorry,i would have really not let them know about us but i thought that you were really going to... and in fact keerti lied that adrian likes you. So i was not able to think clearly at that time."

Ananya said in frustration" Don't you know about your friend and sister? They were just trying to tease you and you actually reacted like a little kid. Just how they wanted. "

Aniket said with guilt in his voice " I know but it won't create any problem, just trust me. Its London and your parents are in india, they wont know. " assuring her.

Ananya looked at him and replied " If anything happens after this, then i wont be at fault aniket. I never want to show off my relationship instead i just like it private so others wont interfere and it wont get us in any kind of problem. "

Aniket said while hugging her " it wont. I assure. " and added " One day they have to know. "

Ananya replied" You don't know anything yet. Once it spreads everyone gets to know. The problem is i wanted them to know after this exam so eventually if in that time i have to inform my parents about us. Then there would be no secrets to hold. "

Aniket replied " I understand. Dont worry nothing will go wrong. "

Ananya thought " You dont know Aniket they are trying to fix the marriage date. Thats what i am scared of. Because my parents are really tough to convince. "

Aniket said " You can vent your anger however you want. But atleast dont get upset like this. "

Anaya replied" I have already vent my anger on you. " and thought " i should tease him a little now."

Aniket asked " When? "

Ananya said " I throwed the phone you gave to me. Its broken "

Aniket said " What? "