Part 10

The morning after their successful missions, ISWA headquarters buzzes with activity. Agents move through the halls, debriefing, analyzing data, and preparing for whatever comes next.

Amidst the hustle, a private investigator named Samuel Grey arrives at the agency. Known for his keen instincts and meticulous work, Samuel has been digging into the agency's secrets for months.

Samuel approaches Mrs. Montgomery's office, a folder clutched in his hand. He knocks, and upon receiving permission, steps inside.

**Samuel Grey:** "Mrs. Montgomery, I've uncovered something significant. I think you need to see this."

Mrs. Montgomery looks up from her desk, her expression serious.

**Mrs. Montgomery:** "What is it, Grey?"

Samuel hands her the folder, watching as she flips through the contents. Her eyes widen slightly as she reads, her mind processing the implications.

 Her eyes widen slightly as she reads, her mind processing the implications

**Mrs. Montgomery:** "This information... Are you certain it's accurate?"

**Samuel Grey:** "I've triple-checked everything. There's no mistake. Mr. Jonathan, our leader, is also Jonathan Everson, and he's directly related to Lila Everson. She's his daughter."

Mrs. Montgomery sits back, absorbing the revelation. The implications are vast, especially considering Lila's position in the agency and the delicate nature of their work.

**Mrs. Montgomery:** "This changes things. We need to handle this carefully. Lila can't know until we understand the full extent of Jonathan's intentions and how it affects our operations."

Samuel nods, understanding the gravity of the situation.

**Samuel Grey:** "Agreed. I'll keep digging, see if there's anything else we need to be aware of."

Meanwhile, Lila and Jaxon are in the training room, running through combat drills. Lila's mind is sharp, but there's a nagging feeling she can't shake, a sense that something is amiss.

**Lila Everson:** "Jaxon, have you noticed anything... off about Mr. Jonathan lately?"

Jaxon pauses, considering her words.

**Jaxon Blackwood:** "Now that you mention it, he's been more secretive than usual. But that's not uncommon in our line of work."

Lila nods, but the feeling persists. Before she can dwell on it further, Mrs. Montgomery enters the training room, her expression unreadable.

**Mrs. Montgomery:** "Lila, I need to speak with you in my office. Now."

The seriousness in her tone leaves no room for argument. The two agents follow her, exchanging worried glances.

In Mrs. Montgomery's office, the atmosphere is tense. Samuel stands by the door, his presence adding to the gravity of the situation.

**Mrs. Montgomery:** "Lila, there's something you need to know. It's about Mr. Jonathan and his connection to you."

Lila's heart skips a beat, a mix of confusion and anxiety washing over her.

**Lila Everson:** "What do you mean?"

**Mrs. Montgomery:** "Samuel has uncovered evidence that Mr. Jonathan, our leader, is actually Jonathan Everson. He's your father, Lila."

The room falls silent as the weight of the revelation sinks in. Lila's mind races, trying to process the information.

**Lila Everson:** "My father... But why? Why keep this a secret?"

**Mrs. Montgomery:** "That's what we need to find out. For now, it's crucial that this information stays between us. We can't let it compromise our work or the safety of the team."