⚜️ 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘀

CHAPTER NINE

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

。✱ ───

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"How about no? "

"I'm serious. "

"Whose to say I'm not? "

Kuroo was just standing there, questioning himself and the world how on earth does Y/N know one of the Academy's most popular golden boys.

Wasn't it weird how they hadn't stayed that long here in Academia but this girl was connected almost to every guy he knows but him.

Heck, she knows Oikawa , Kita Shinsuke and now Suna Rintarou and seeing their interaction; it was right enough to tell that both were pretty close with each other.

"You really need to start minding your own business, Suna." Her replies were slowly getting more and more aggressive and Suna- being the smart and sly guy he was.

He pretended to delete the picture and even showed it to her- unfortunately, Y/N wasn't aware that this friend of hers had automatic backup on his phone thus, whenever he deletes a file or something from his phone, he can always get it back.

"Chill... But seriously, what are you two doing here in arcade and even snuggling? "

"We weren't! "

"No wonder Kuroo had his arms around you then. " Suna smirked.

"Thin ice. "

As Kuroo was about to interrupt, another familiar voice caught him off guard and even taking both Y/N and Suna's attention.

"Kuroo, what are you doing here? Didn't you know participants for the position of President are having a meeting in ten minutes? "

It was Kenma.

Who- as usual; holding his Nintendo switch but this time the guy had bluetooth earphones plugged in his ears.