Meet The Characters!

ZAM:
(Keziah Zeke Yu)
Hi! I'm Zeke, Half Chinese and Half Alien. LOL. Joke.
1,000,000 years old. LOL...again. Goes to a Mental Hospital and learns many things there! Has a pet banana with pimples a.k.a holes. LOL. Is an NBSB record. LOL.

(Adelaide Mia Seroma)
Hi! I'm Addy. Half Aussie and Half British. 17 years of age. Goes to a prestigious school called Lighthouse Daydream College For All and is the second rank of the class. Has a pet french poodle with a diamond collar. She is also an NBSB record. LOL.

(Miles Nicole Sairamsal)
Konichiwa to all! I am Miles...miles away from you. Haha. Just Kidding. Half Japanese and 1\4 Britain. 17 years. Goes to the same college as Addy and is 3 rank in class. Has a parrot who imitates stuff...even pooping. LOL. And still an NBSB.

The Haines:
(Whinter Ross Haines)
Hi. I'm Whinter, people call me Tery. Australian. 17. Goes to Front-Cam Town College.
Has an ex-girlfriend.

(Terence Micheal Haines)
Hey, I'm Terence, the party pips call Rence. Australian and German. 17. Goes to the same college as is he's brother goes too.
Cassanova. Has a lot of girlfriends.

(Jeremy Kyle Haines)
Yo. I'm Jeremy known as Remy. Australian. 17. Still gies to FCTC. Handsome\Cool\Badboy...
and has a lot of secret admirers.

(a

: Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*cough *cough ahahahahahahaha!)
(co-a

: Sorry for my co-auther. *whispers She's Zeke in real life.)
(another co-a

:LOL.)