Part 32

The scene begin where Pramod was sitting on the floor. His eyes were moist and his face stilled. He was staring at his wife's dead body.

Kusum was crying her heart out, hugging her daughter's dead body. He can't belive this scene to take place in his life.

Sachin - jija ji... Susheela ko le jane ka samay aa gaya hai.. Aap uska shringaar kar do...

Pramod gulped and her words were still in echoing in his ears.

Agar mujhe kuch ho gaya na to pata chal jaega aapko..

Aarti handed him a thaal. He looked at it and pinched the Vermillion and filled it in her hair line... He adorned her with red bangles, nose ring,and covering her face with a red chunari.

The tears were flowing out of his eyes, he lost his wife today.

Shaan burst out crying and hugged Pramod. Pramod cried to it and looked at his wife.

They heard the baby crying in the cradle which was in the room.
He realised that his daughter needs him, she needs his love, care and attention.

Pramod - meri.. Meri beti ro rahi hai..

Chanchal - vo hi sare fasaad ki jadd hai. Bechari Susheela.. Marte marte bhi is aafat ko janam dekar chali gayi... Ye to koi shraap hai... Jab bhi is ghar me koi aulad janmi hai... Vo us aurat ko kha gayi jisne use janam diya....

Sachin - meri behen ki maut is bacchi ki wajah se hui hai...

Pramod felt someone's poured the entire past of his life upon him.

Pramod - a... Aisa nahi ho sakta..

Kusum - aisa hi hai... Aur ye bacchi meri beti ki zindgi nigal gayi..

Pramod looked at towards Susheela while everyone was accusing his daughter for beinga reason behind his wife's death.

Susheela - uthiye na aap kab tak sote rahenge!!!

She shouted shaking his shoulder and woke up.

Pramod gulped and he was panting hard because of that nightmare that has shaken his world.

Susheela - kya hua?

Pramod - k.. Kuch nahi.

Susheela - aise kyo bol rahe ho? Koi bura sapna dekha hai kya aapne?

Pramod - ha... Matlab nahi.

Susheela - rukiye..

She picked the glass of water and handed him.

He sipped and felt relaxed after realizing it was just a nightmare. Not the reality.

Susheela - aap theek to ho na?

Pramod - ha.. Mai theek hu. Tu ja....

Susheela - sach me na?

Pramod - haha sach me... Tu fikr mat kar.

Susheela - aapne to mujhe dara hi diya... Chaiye taiyaar ho jaiye mai nashta bana rahi hu.

Pramod - ha tu ja mai nahakar aata hu.

She left from the room and Pramod catches his head realized the truth.

His mother died while giving birth to his step sibling . Jay's second wife died right after Shaan was born. what if it happened with Susheela?

He won't forgive himself for this. She is just seventeen and according and if she dies.. I will be a challenge for him to survive without her.

His eyes shined with tears and he cried to his thoughts which he can't deny to overthink.

The same evening.

While he was returning back to home, he visited temple to Pray to God to stop if such storm is going to hit his family.

Suddenly someone knocked his his back. He turned and found someone unknown.

Pramod - aap kaun?

Person - tumne muje nahi pehchana... Mai tumhara chacha... Pratap ka bhai..

Pramod stepped away and he was leaving from the temple.

Person - suna hai tumhari shaadi ho gayi... Aur vo bhi bhot kam umar ki ladki se...

Pramod stopped and turned.

Person - tumhe kya lagta hai..... Tum ne jis se shaadi ki hai vo tumhare sath khush rahegi? Narak ban jaegi tumhari zindgi... Maroge tum..
Jis tarah tumhari maa ne mere bhai ko bhulakar us aadmi ko chun liya tha.. Yaad rakhna.. Tumhari biwi bhi maregi...

Pramod grabbed his collar and slapped him hard.

Pramod - kuch bol nahi raha hu to kya muh se kuch bhi bakoge!!!!

Person - Susheela naam hai na tumhari patni na... 17 saal ki hai... Sundar hai.. Lekin tum uski zindgi ki ek bhool ho... Maregi woh... Sab jan chuka hu mai... Saari Vidya hai mere Paas... Maregi woh... Jab tak tum ho uske saath... Kalank ho tum uski zindgi ka... Chhod do use... Varna.......maregi vo... Aur tum marte rahoge... Uske bina...kyoki tumhari patni ki kundli kehti hai.... Ki uske bhaag me tum hi uski maut ka karan ho... Samjhe.

He pushed Pramod away and left breaking his heart into pieces.

He was shocked to connect everything around him was resembling nothing but his wife's death.

Thankyou 😊