sweetheart

Tw! Swearing and slight smut

(Chars pov)

Me and Mia had been dating for 2 months now. She bought me a new car.
It was a gorgeous dodge wide body hellcat in pink. By now I had a backbone and a whole new style. I starting driving to work and blasted they like the way I grind by ayesha erotica.  I put on my Shades and started the drive. I was 5 mins away and the song ended. Apple cider came on and I started singing. I pulled up at the nursery , turned off the music and locked the car. Carly was waiting in preschool. She had given put breakfast so I helped clean up. The day couldn't have gone by sooner. I walked outside to see mia sitting in the drivers seat of my car. I got in and she grabbed my thigh.

"I'm taking us out for dinner you deserve a break" she said softly. I smiled.

"Thanks mia" I said.

"It's fine sweetheart you earned it. You work so fucking hard" she sighed. She turned on the radio and she started driving. We ended up at the new fancy restaurant that just opened up. It was even fancier inside.

" what can I do for you today" said the waiter. She winked at mia. By now I didn't get jealous but I felt a bit flustered.

"Me and my girlfriend would like a table for two please" Mia said. The waiter looked shocked but lead us to the table. Across the room I spotted autumn and winter. They seemed to be having a nice time.

"What would you like sweetheart" she asked.

"The steak well done mia" I replied. She ordered the food and we started eating. I felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around to see autumn.

"Have a nice night charlotte" she said before walking away with winter. For the rest of the meal me and mia kept laughing and having fun but it was time for me to go home so I drove off.

MIALOTTE ARE SO CUTE AHHHH