A/N

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

First of all, welcome back if you're a reader from the first vision of this book, and welcome to new readers

Let me backtrack a little... I started writing this book last December and published it this February. At first, I liked the path it took, but way down the line, I decided I didn't like the way it was turning out, so I put the book on hold and tried to figure a few things out. While thinking about what I wanted to do with the book, I came to the conclusion that I would completely change the plot, along with removing a lot of things, tropes, characters, and even places stated in the previous vision.

Now that I'm back with a new vision of the book, here are a few things you need to know in order to make sense of this work. First off, it's a work of fiction. I'm sure we all know that by now - everything in this book is fake, including the places, the town, and the universities. The town's name is Glenwood, and it's home to both Stanforb's University and Lakers High University, located in the US.

Glenwood is a town that encompasses both city and countryside. The majority of its residents are either rich or middle class citizens. I mention this so that when you read the book, you won't expect my main characters to be followed by a large entourage of fans. Instead, most people in Glenwood have their own fame and are not inclined to behave in such a manner-hope you catch my drift.

This book delves into the gritty realities of life, including illegal car racing, drug usage, racial slurs, and even instances of people being attacked. It aims to portray the everyday experiences that some individuals go through, experiences that you yourself might not encounter or be aware of.

Furthermore, my main characters despise each other. If you understand anything about hatred, you'll know that they won't engage in flirtation, kiss, or express their desire for one another upon their first encounter. Their relationship is built on animosity, so expect them to exhibit behaviors that are typical of two people who genuinely hate each other.

It's an enemy to lovers in other words; if he needs a drop of water to live in the desert she would wipe her tears away.

I don't want to hear: he's a terrible man for saying that about her or how could he say that to her face because AGAIN he fucking hates her.

You won't be robbed of the lovers part of the book so why should I rob you of the enemies part....

The nationalities of some characters have been changed, and relationships have changed as well. Do not hold onto anything from the first vision, because a lot has changed, and if you do, you'll only be confusing yourself.

Except the female lead, she's still a bad ass.

With open arms, please welcome the new and refurbished vision of the enemies-to-lovers book, WRONG...

-◇-

Started: Wednesday December 20th 2023
First publish: Friday February 16th 2024
Placed on hold: Tuesday April 9th 2024
Second publish: Thursday July 11th 2024
Complete:

▪︎Chapters will be posted every sunday▪︎

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇