PROLOGUE

---

**Web of Ambition / خواہشات کا جال (Khwahishat Ka Jaal)** tells the story of Farzana Begum, a woman driven by ambition, and her two daughters, Emaan and Nawal, as they navigate the complexities of life, love, and the relentless pursuit of wealth.

Farzana Begum is a determined and sometimes manipulative woman whose greatest desire is to rise above her humble beginnings and attain wealth and social status. She places her hopes on her younger, beautiful daughter, Nawal Noor, viewing her as the key to achieving her lofty ambitions, often at the expense of Nawal's own happiness.

Emaan Noor, the elder daughter, stands in stark contrast to her mother. She is strong-willed and fiercely independent, rejecting Farzana's materialistic ambitions and the shallow world of opulence. Emaan's tough exterior hides her vulnerabilities and the deep-seated issues within her family.

The family's trajectory changes dramatically when they cross paths with the wealthy and influential Raisani family. Jahangir Shah Raisani, a charming and flirtatious man, contrasts with his brother Rustam Shah Raisani, who is mature, responsible, and manages the family business. The plot thickens as Emaan finds herself entangled between the two brothers.

As Farzana Begum continues to maneuver and scheme to secure a prosperous future for her family, hidden secrets from the past come to light. The characters face numerous challenges that test their relationships, loyalty, and integrity. This tale explores themes of ambition, familial bonds, love, betrayal, and the ethical dilemmas encountered when chasing dreams at any cost.

---

CHARACTERS

Farzana Begum →

Nawaal Noor (19)

Emaan Noor (24)

Jalaluddin Shah Raisani & Saira Effendi →

Rustam Shah Raisani (29) 

Jahangir Shah Raisani (28)

Ghazanfar Shah Raisani (33) & Nargis Raisani

Nilofer Raisani (19)