Introduction/Brayden & Mick

My name is Marcus Rodriguez and I'm studying literature in college. This story is about twelve guys who crossed paths and fell in love. And one of those couples includes me. Love is funny and unexpected especially if you are young.

Let me begin by introducing you to our first couple

Brayden & Mick

The weather tonight is crazy we got rain, thunder, and lightning. Our streets are getting flooded and everyone is trapped in stores. I'm stuck in our bookstore looking for ideas for my book assignment. When suddenly the inspiration stepped into the bookstore.

Brayden Tearson, the mysterious and lonely guy from campus. He doesn't speak to anyone or hang out with anybody. There are a million rumors about him going around. The one that gets my attention is that he is a different person out of campus. He is full of energy and likes to party and drink like everyone else.

There is something in me that says he is super nice behind that Edward Cullen look. He is pretty good-looking, a little pale but with nice black hair, green eyes, and a perfect jaw. Bella from Twilight would be all over him.

Everyone in the bookstore whispered and stared at him as he walked by. Brayden took a turn and entered the poem section. Where the dorky, Mick West was picking up books from the floor.

" Here, let me help you," and right there when their eyes met. As the lights flickered, I could see the whole moment happening. And big smile began to form on my face. This is something that could turn into a great story.

After, all the books were put back on their shelves. The rain had stopped and everyone began to leave. I waited for both of them to leave. When Mick walked out in a hurry with his backpack open. He didn't even notice his glasses fell behind him.

Brayden walked out minutes after but not before picking up Mick's glasses. Another Cinderella story was about to begin.

The next morning, I woke up early and walked outside campus. There was a nearby bench where Brayden liked to stand smoking. Awkwardly, we cross looks and turn the other way. Mick walked out through the doors beside him, pushing them in a hurry.

" You have my glasses?" He asked impatiently to Brayden. Who let out a small laugh and

cough. " Yes, someone could've stepped on them." Mick smiled and put them on fast. " Thank you, how much do I owe you?" Brayden shook his head and took another puff of his cigarette.

" Nothing, just be careful next time these idiots are not like me. They won't return them to you." Mick almost tripped as he walked back to the doors.

Well, that was cute and sort of romantic but short. Something tells me this is not the end of them. I could see it back at the bookstore, they had a connection. For then, I had enough to begin my book.