The Next Day

The Next Day

Today is Saturday, and there are no classes. The good thing is no one will be on campus today. I can walk freely and see Trevor again. We talked yesterday, once we got to my dorm. He calmed me down and gave me advice on the situation. I apologized a thousand times to him. Before we made out and almost had sex.

We weren't the only ones doing bad things last night. I've mentioned before how rumors

run fast here. Well, the news is that Kailo and Jerry kissed in the crowd. And so did Inrin and Kyle supposedly even spinned around. Those weren't even the highlights of the night. The shocking makeout session of Colton and Dickie was. Yes, the hottest players on campus smashed lips. Oh, and they caught Reggie giving Ryan a blowjob. Someone also claims to have seen Gray tossing Justin's s salad. You know what that means and how wrong was I. Gray is at the top and Justin the bottom.

Another two who got caught making out were, Bronsan and Welsey. The girls who saw them claim they were even shirtless. That Bronsan kept moaning touching Professor's Wesley body. They are also saying Ashton and Luis had sex in their dorm. You could hear their moans and how bad it was. After that, they all went to the field and caught another two. Kevin and Harry kissing sitting on the grass. How romantic is that? And speaking of romance, Mick and Smith hold hands all night supposedly. Rodrigo and Jace also did that even slowed dance together.

Proving to me how badly I had mismatched everyone. Talk about tangled hearts all over the place. Now time to go see Callum and speak to him. No one said a thing about him last night.

" What the fuck," Brayden and Callum spooning in his bed. He cheated on me and I didn't even go through with Trevor. I'm so stupid to have believed he loved me. I need to get out of this school and we still have one month to go.

Why are they police officers here?

" Oscar Welsey, you are under arrest," Oh my God! he is getting arrested and it's all because of me. This is horrible, I've got to fix this.

" Don't arrest him, I made it all up," They all turn to look at me confused. " Son, we have photos of him making out with an underage boy. Named Bronsan Campos and a witness," So it wasn't my story that got him arrested? This has to be Jennifer Fox.

Walking behind them, I see everyone is still here and outside. Everyone is shouting things at me. " It wasn't me, Jennifer Fox reported them." And behind me came her. " What if I did? Our professors are not supposed to kiss us." She said crossing her arms. Everyone went quiet and walked away.

" They can't hate me like they hate you. I've got a pool and a mansion for a house. They are not stupid," she walked away following in the crowd. When Trevor appeared from behind a tree walking toward me.

" Are you okay?"

He asked rubbing my back and I shifted uncomfortably. " Take me out of here," we walked away from the stairs. When someone opened the doors it was Callum.

" You didn't see what happened to Professor Wesley," He said out loud with Brayden behind him. " Trevor is not a professor here and we are not doing anything wrong. How was sleeping with Brayden in your small bed?" Both of them turn to face each other.

" I went this morning to your dorm and saw you both. We are over and yes I am seeing Trevor," taking hold of Trevor's hand, I pulled him away from them. We walked to his car and we drove away to a nearby restaurant.

A quiet and dark little restaurant but a very fancy one. " Here we can talk without anyone bothering us. Not one of you would ever come here." He said taking a seat. " Callum and you were dating then?"

Putting down the menu, I nodded and shifted in my chair.

" We dated for a couple of months and I can't believe it's over."

He looked over at his menu one more time before saying, Well, there are always better choices for you." Whatever that means, I'm pretty sure he is talking about him and me.

" Can I ask you a question? "

He removed his glasses and nodded.

" Did you have interest in Inri?"

The waiter came to our table to order our drinks. After ordering two glasses of water, he finally answered me. " No, and nothing has ever happened between us. The truth is you are more my type."

Me?

" Would you like to try and be in a relationship with me?"

He asks stretching his hand towards mine.

" Yes."