Harry & Jesse

I've never seen our campus this empty before. Yet again, it is Saturday and everyone is out. Well, not everyone by the looks of it.

Quiet inner Jerry is here and looking at something very focused. His green eyes remind me of cat's eyes when they see their prey. And would you look at his beard? That thing grew so much in months like his orange hair. I wonder what he is looking at or who.

When I turn my head and see that it's Harry Stylen standing. The church boy out of everyone here. His parents are very conservative and super religious. Three years ago, they came and visited him here.

Everyone made fun of him because of his parents. His mother went off at the principal and called out each of our sins. She said we were demons trying to take her son. What a wacko!

Poor Harry is so kind to everyone and super shy. He is pretty cute too, and is always dressed up like a cowboy. I like the cowboy color shirts he wears. Right now he is wearing a pink with a blue button shirt. He has a new cowboy hat today.

Sorry, I got distracted back to Jerry staring at him. Why is he looking at him? Maybe my

gaydar is not as good as I thought. Well, this is kind of awkward and scary at the same time.

I should've taken my food to my dorm. Hold on, is Jerry walking over to Harry right now? What is happening?

They are talking and smiling at each other. Marcus Rodriguez, you are on a roll here!