Part 2

Vi's pov

I woke up holding my head. Somehow opened my eyes. My head was throbbing badly. I realised I am having bandage on my head. I was in a room.

How the hell I reached here??

I tried to get up only wince realising drip attached to my hand

I was not able to remember anything clearly.

My head was bursting.

" finally u woke up"

This voice....this voice its...its bhai. But he here??

I looked in the direction

Its....its bhai!!!.

Is he actually here?? Am I dreaming?? Why is he here?? He left didn't he??

Before I could speak anything. Doctor came.

Doctor: how are u feeling Mr. Virat

I don't know how am I?? But I had to say something.

Vi: fine doctor

I tried to keep my voice stable but couldn't.

Doctor did my check up and gave Mahi few medication talking to him about something.

Mahi bhai is really here. But why?? Didn't he left??

My chain of thought broke as I saw Mahi bhai standing with soup bowl.

Mahi: hmm have it.

Vi: not....not hungry bhai

Mahi(sternly): just shut up and have it. I am not asking u if u are hungry or not I am just saying u to have it.

And again I surrendered to this tone of his. I tried to have it but my hanf was paining badly.

Mahi bhai may be saw this and started feeding me. But...but it was different from earlier. He was not having that warmth with himself.

Mahi's pov

I was coming back to hotel. That time I saw car colliding with tree.

I was so correct to think nothing changed in India. Still these kind of reckless drivers exist here.

Who the hell gave them license anyways.

I went to the car.

One guy was unconcious with his head on steering wheel bleeding badly.

I could smell alchohol from him. He must have emptied few bottles atleast.

I brought him out from the car. I was hell shocked looking at the face of guy.

Mahi: V...Virat..

What the hell?? What is he doing here?? In this state?? Has he gone mad?? How many times I have told him not to drink?? How many times I have told him no cars and bike at night?? What the hell is wrong with this boy??

I felt my breath is stuck after seeing him in his condition. My own hands were shivering.

I patted his cheeks

Mahi: Vi...virat get up.

I sensed him moving. He groaned in pain as he opened his eyes a little.

Vi(slurred): M...M...M.S??.

He freed his hand from me

I was hell tensed

Mahi: Virat what the hell are u doing??