CHAPTER-35

It took a little more time than usual because of the traffic.
Instead of five minutes, the ride took them fifteen minutes.

The four of them got out the car as it stopped infront of the apartment.

"Thank-you all. You helped me overcome my loneliness today." Jungkook bowed down to the rest three.

"No problem!" Jimin smiled.

"Good night, Jungkook." Yoongi uttered.

"Good night, hyung."

Jimin wished him a good night and did the same to Taehyung.
"Good night Taehyung."

"Good night." Taehyung looked at him. "All the best for staying here tonight."

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Aren't you staying here?" Jimin smiled.

Taehyung widened his eyes. "Wh-what? Wasn't it your day to stay?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Jungkook questioned.

"We planned that one of us will stay by your side tonight." Yoongi explained.

"But why?"

"Cus we can't leave you alone."

"I'm fine. I can stay alone." Jungkook murmured.

"No!" Jimin spoke. "We're not leaving you like this. You still need care. Taehyung is going to stay with you tonight. I said what I said."

"We planned that you'll stay!" Taehyung pointed at Jimin. "Why the sudden change?"

"We have some other plans for tonight." Yoongi uttered. "I'm taking Jimin."

"Hyung. I'm actually fine staying alone. Y'all don't have to worry." Jungkook interrupted.

"If you say that again then I'll never talk to you." Jimin crossed his arms against his chest. "Taehyung will stay here tonight!"

Taehyung flinched at the sudden raise in his voice and nodded slowly. "Do whatever you want." He sighed.

"Apartment Key." Yoongi threw a key at him.

"Good night." Jimin and Yoongi left the other two guys on the street.

Jungkook sighed and looked at Taehyung. "Hyung. If you want to leave then it's absolutely fine."

Taehyung didn't utter any word and walked inside the building, Jungkook followed him.

They reached Jungkook's room and Taehyung opened it with the keys.

Jungkook entered and looked around. It was perfectly cleaned. The blood stains, broken glass, nothing was there. Even the paintings were back on their places.
"It is looking beautiful."

Taehyung threw his coat on the couch and looked at Jungkook.
"I'll sleep here."

"What?"

"I'll sleep on the couch." Taehyung continued. "You go in your bedroom. Ask me if you want anything."

Jungkook gulped when Taehyung lied on the couch and closed his eyes to sleep.
He sighed and got back to his bedroom after turning off the lights.
He quickly got changed in his night clothes and layed down on the bed.

Jungkook stared at the ceiling, his mind was preoccupied with Taehyung. Why was he acting so strange suddenly?

He tried to sleep but was failing again and again.

Finally, he stood up from the bed and walked out of the room. He turned on the lights and found Taehyung sitting on the couch and watching his phone.
Jungkook, with a sulky face, stepped forward and stood infront of him.