One

"Baby, where are you?" I asked as I walked in the door at 3am, carrying the groceries I got after my late night studio session.

My apartment isn't much, but I make the most of it. There isn't too much you can do with a local artists salary in LA.

I heard noises coming from the guest room. I put the groceries in the kitchen and walked down the hall. "AMY WHAT THE FUCK?!" I stared at my girlfriend in bed with someone else. Not just anyone else, Eric, some new kid that Mike just let into our band.

Amy got up with nothing but a sheet wrapped around her. She followed me around as I put all of her things in a bag. Sobbing, "Please stop- Sam i'm sorry. I'm so so sorry please it just happened. Sam? SAM LOOK AT ME."

I stopped at the doorway to the living room and looked down at her. I put the bag down and took a deep breath. "I don't want to hear your dumb ass excuses and they aren't going to change anything. Besides I already knew something was up when you and him both weren't answering. I just didn't think you fucking in my apartment." I looked around for a second, stopping to collect myself as I started to get louder. I promised myself I wouldn't yell and I didn't. I looked back down at her and in a quiet tone, "And to be completely honest with you right now Amy he's pretty fucking lucky I was still buzzed when I got here or he would be rolling out of here on a stretcher." I picked the bag back up, walking to the door. I grabbed Amys keys and put the bag in her car.

She stood outside watching me walk toward the house, in the pouring rain. Me and Eric walked straight past each other as he scurried away to his car like the little pussy he is. "Please Sam don't" I heard her voice fade as I slammed the door and walked further into the apartment.

When I walked past the guest room I stopped, and looked at the mess. I walked back to my room and lite a blunt that had been waiting for me. I smoked until I didn't have to think anymore and went to get rid of any trace of Amy and Eric in my apartment.