Two

It's 2pm when I woke up the next day. I stopped at Dunkin on the way to the studio and got coffee for myself and Mike. Mike lives at the studio, literally. The summer of Mikes sixteenth birthday his mom died and he got the house. To cheer him up we started a band, and ran it out of his room. Once we both started working at Waffle House during that school year and got enough money to, we turned his garage into a full fledged studio. It even has air conditioning. We've had people in and out of the band forever. I've always been vocals and song writing, and Mikes always been on drums. I tried picking up guitar a couple times but it never was my thing. I was a band kid in school, not an orchestra kid, and I can't play the saxophone while I sing unfortunately. We had Eric on electric for a few weeks, but he won't be coming back here.

I walked into the studio,
"Mikeyyyyyy".

"Fucking finally i've been waiting for 3 hours" Mike said as he put out a cigarette. "You wanna call Eric tell him to be here in 30." I looked down and laughed. "What? You hungry? Tell the fatass to pick up some pizza on the way here."

"Yeah he won't be helping out here anymore Mikey."

"Why the fuck not? He was good as hell and we already need to find someone for bass."

"I know, I caught him in my apartment with Amy."

"With Amy or WITH Amy?"

"I think you can connect the dots yourself dickhead."

"Well thats the end of that I guess." He chuckled

"But now we have to find someone for bass and lead guitar before the show Saturday."

"Yeah Sam and Saturday is in 5 fucking days."

"No 4 days."

"Its Monday, It's 5 days away including today jackass."