Revenge

Henry looked at the letter in his hand, feeling frightened

Henry looked at the letter in his hand, feeling frightened. Christian the Third was threatening to invade unless he released Anne. Rumor had it that Bianca Sforza, queen consort of Scotland, was whispering into his nephew's ear to join the fray. He cursed them in his mind. They were ruining his plans to woo Anne.

He wanted to heal the pain in her heart. He had reunited her with all of her children. He turned, looking back at Anne. Anne was sleeping in his bed. He knew everyone would keep quiet. Henry felt remorse for what happened, but it was the only way. He could have Anne. Henry was gentle during the act. He placed kisses all over her.

Anne Boleyn was in a trance. She decided she wouldn't move. Anne could hear Henry's footsteps stalking towards the bed. She bit back a groan, rolling her eyes. "Sweetheart," Henry said, hovering over Anne. Henry climbed on the bed. Anne could feel herself getting scared. Henry wrapped his arm around Anne. Anne masked her expression as Henry kissed her forehead. She swelled the bile in her throat as Henry kissed her lips. "Sweetheart, please say something. I will give you anything," Henry said, looking at Anne. "Are you unwell?" Henry asked. "Anything?" 

Anne asked, turning her head and looking at Henry. He nodded.                                                                   

"I want to go home," Anne said, snarling and trying to slide out of his hold. Henry's gaze turned into a glare. "You killed my brother. You didn't swing the axe, but you passed the sentence. You had our marriage annulled. I was pregnant instead of sending me home or exile. You made me give birth in the tower, intent on killing me. While you courted the Seymour whore and prepared for a royal wedding with her. You claimed Elizabeth was Henry Norris's bastard. When she bore the golden red hair shared with her namesake, your mother." Anne's lips curled into a snarl.

Henry felt shards of guilt ripping into his body. "You claim you're sorry, but here you are, raping me," Anne said, interrupting before Henry could say anything. Henry unwrapped his arm from Anne as her words burned his limbs. Henry closed his eyes. He opened them, looking at Anne full of sympathy, guilt, and shame. Henry reached for Anne's knuckles but stopped once he saw her flinch. "I will send you home with your children. You will be allowed to write to our children. Elizabeth, Anne, and Celicy could be your maiden of honor in any year's time," Henry vowed. Henry got off the bed.

Cales, France