The god of hell

His employee  : "Sir"

his whole body was trembling, The AC was on and the room was cool, yet drops of sweat were falling from his forehead. Just then there was a sound of glass shattering When he looks, the window mirror was broken and another person has fallen from that floor. He gets very scared,The speed of his heartbeat becomes abnormal, like the speed of a railway express.

Because it is 13th floorrrr.

He was so scared that he couldn't even breathe, he had to get out of this terrible room, because the person standing in front of him right now seemed to him to be the god of hell. Even God can leave and forgive, but this man can never.

Don't make three mistakes even by mistake.

First - cheat

Second - lie

•  You will not survive in this world to do the third one. 🔥😈

"Tum log ko yaha kisne bheja"
("who sent you guys here")

The whole room echoed loudly once again. "I asked you all something"

This time the voice was slow but full of anger It feels as if one gets scared after hearing that voice, that voice is very scary and deep.

"You people don't want to stay alive".......he say in his deep voice
then a person says something And a very loud sound starts echoing in the entire room. After some time the whole room becomes quiet as if nothing had happened.

he says to his P.A "Get a train ticket for me this morning", "The work for which I came here has been done."

P.A : ok sir

and he goes away from there

∆∆∆∆ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••∆∆∆∆

Aabhi aabhi aapne jiske baare mein padha woh hai "Sid"  oops I mean

"Sid"  oops
I mean

"Siddharth Singh Rathod"✨🖤

he doesn't like anyone other than his family to call him by that name

"Sid"

Because He is a king of his buisness world.

Not only that building  but his company is spread in every corner of India, and his company is not only in India but also in London, New York, South Korea, almost everywhere.
But to reach here he has lost his childhood.