ch 3 beginning of a new journey

Hello my cuties & atisundari readers 💗🌼✨

Please complete this Target
Vote : 10
Comment : 7

Itni si toh umeed kar heen sakti hunn aap sabse 🥺🤌🏻

Here your chapter
Enjoy ✨💗

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡••••••••••♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Om Jai shiv omkara
Prabhu har shiv omkara
Bramha Vishnu sadashiv
Ardhaanghi dhaara

Om Jai shiv omkara

Om Jai shiv omkara
Prabhu har shiv omkara
Bramha Vishnu sadashiv
Ardhaanghi dhaara
Om jai shiv omkara..........

Loud sounds of bells were coming from the temple, the sounds of Aarti were heard.

A girl, exhausted from running, doubled over, clutching her knees and panting heavily. As she slowly regained her breath, she heard muffled voices nearby. Curiosity piqued, she cautiously approached the source of the sounds.

The murmurs grew clearer, revealing the soft clinking of bells and chanting of devotional hymns. Following the sounds, she arrived at the steps of a grand temple.

The Aarti prayers resonated through the air, the words of Aarti was something like this.

Om jai shiv omkara
Om jai shiv omkara
Prabhu har shiv omkara
Brahma Vishnu sadashiv
Ardhaanghi dhaara
Om jai shiv omkara
🙏🏻🙏🏻

She chanted "Om Namo Parvati Pataye Har Har Mahadev" she moved towards the stairs.

The sounds of Aarti were coming from a big temple which was helping in making the atmosphere peaceful in the morning, hearing which the birds and animals were all mesmerized, but today there was a charming sound in that voice,Today there was some change in that sound and it seemed as if nature became happy after hearing that sound, as if the birds got their favorite thing. Because today's morning is a little different, for someone this morning is the morning of gaining something even after losing a lot, and for someone even today the morning started with the aarti of Lord Shiva.

A soft, melodious voice echoed through the temple, belonging to a young girl.

Ekanan chaturanan
Panchanan raaje
Swami panchanan raaje
Hansasan garudasan
Vrishvahan saaje
Om jai shiv omkara.....

That voice was like a melodious sweet, lovely and soothing to the ear.

after some time

When Aarti was over, Pandit ji turns back, a girl was standing in a wedding dress with folded hands and closed eyes.

He went to the girl and asked "who are you, beta"

"And what are you doing here so early in the morning?"

"Pandit ji, I... I... I am Ishika," she stammered, taken aback by the sudden question, She scared. Despite her hesitation, she managed to muster the courage to reveal her name.

Actually she lost in Mahadev aarti and suddenly she heard someone voice that reason she little bit nervous.

Then she took a deep breath, and  said pandit ji her name and asked  some questions.

"Panditji I am Ishika Mehta"
"Panditji can you help me please" her voice trembled as she uttered, her faces etched with tention and anxiety. Her voice barely above a whisper.

"what kind of help", Panditji asked

Ishika asked quickly "Can you tell me where to find the train that goes to Delhi from here?"