𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 8

I'm so sorry for the long wait for this part, guys, but it's finally here. I guess I just needed some motivation to continue, and after balling my eyes out to Endgame, I finished writing. I love you all and enjoy the read!

-Author

I walked over to MJ since Liz was waiting for Peter, and I was sick of third wheeling. The Decathalon kids and I were all just talking. Ned was wearing a regular suit with a weird hat. I think MJ and I looked the most normal out of the group.

Ned started waving to someone, and when I turned to see who it was, Peter's worried face showed up. MJ flipped him off, and I just laughed at her action. However, the funny moment soon ended when he nervously walked over to Liz.

Liz was happy to see him until her face realized his was just fearful. And, as Peter usually does, he disappeared, running out of the gym. I sighed.

"Hey, MJ, I have to use the restroom." I said, excusing myself. I walked out of the gym, but when the doors closed behind me, I ran the same direction Peter did. However, I was a bit slower since I was in heels.

I quickly pulled out my suit, running into a girls' bathroom, changing and swinging out. I guess I technically wasn't lying. I went to the line of lockers where Peter usually hides his suit. I opened it and saw all suits were gone. I stuffed my dress and bag inside, running the same direction Peter went once again.

When I ran out of school, after searching literally everywhere, I saw a line of busses and yelling. I jumped onto one of the yellow vehicles, seeing Ned stand like a deer in headlights, a webshooter in his hands, one of the van guys with a electric weapon, and Peter in a homemade spider outfit.

"Nice shot!" Peter exclaimed. Peter then stuck his hand through the web, pulling the weapon out of the van guys' hand. The web shooter was pulled along with the web and slid onto Peter's wrist perfectly.

Peter webbed the van guy to the bus and cheered happily, soon running over to meet Ned.

"Ned! The guy with the wings is Liz's dad!" Peter explained.

"What?" Ned asked breathlessly.

"I know. I gotta tell Mr. Stark. Call Happy Hogan. He's Mr. Stark's head of security. And, uh, get a computer and track my phone. " Peter quickly rambled.

"Peter! C'mon, we have a bad guy to stop!" I called, swinging onto a streetlight. Peter looked up at me, and although I couldn't see it, he was smiling behind his mask.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Ned called.

"Hurry, we gotta catch him before he leaves town!" Peter shouted back.

Peter and I landed on the front of Flash's car, and Peter made a deep sounding voice before saying, "Flash, I need your car and your phone."

"Uh, sir, technically, this is my dad's car, sir. So I can't.." Flash stuttered. I just webbed between both of their heads, trying to deliver a message. Which, I successfully did!

Peter and I now sat in the car, and suddenly, I became more worried about my safety when he ran into a row of bikes, knocking them all down. I gripped the side of the open roof car, as if that could help.

"I'm starting to think I should have driven." I spoke.

Peter made a sharp turn, and while on the phone with Ned. I closed my eyes, knowing I was gonna die with one of the smartest idiots in Queens.

"Hello, Ned? Hey, hey, hey, hey, can you hear me?"

"Go for Ned," I heard him reply.

"Ned, I need you to track my phone for me."