• PART 5 •

She was walking forward. She spotted a man running. She looked at him clearly and her eyes widened.

There he was running. He spotted a girl walking. His eyea widened. Tears formed in his eyes.

" Jungkookshhi! " she murmured
" Y/N ! Princess ! " he murmured

She herself don't know why she badly wanted to see him. He himself don't know why he was restless witout seeing her.

From either side they made their way towards each other. She took quick steps while he ran towards her. They both stopped when they came close. " Jungkookshhi!" She said with a bright smile on her face that showed her dimples. " Y/N ! " He said in a low pitch and then hugged her burying her in his hard chest.

She was unable to move. He provided the warmth she needed. Sje didn't protest infact she closed her eyes while listening to his heart beat.
For a movement she forgaot about the existence of the outer world.

He hugged her. One hand on her head caressing her hairs and other on the back. He didn't hold her by waist afterall he was gentleman.

He too closed his eyes feeling the moment while cold breeze hit them. It didn't effect them because they were providing each other their warmth.

Suddenly voices began to hit his ears. It was his voice, chuckling and laughing of a girl's voice

" Princess slow down you will fall !" (Running sounds)

" Nooo ! " (chuckling and laughing sounds )

" Your highness , listen to me , please stop you might fall and get hurt "

" I know you will be there to protect me from falling ! You can't let me fall ! "

He snapped back and broke the hug a bit harsh. She came to senses and pressed her lips to hide her embarrassment. He looked aside recalling the moment. He glanced at her whose head was hung low being shy and embarrassed. " What the hell did I hear ? Was it my past ? Why did she say like that ? What does she mean ?" He thought. He didn't move making her confuse. She slowly peeked up at him and found starring at her.

She pulled the hem of his shirt two times calling him. He snapped back to reality. She looked down and he crushed his eyes in embarrassment
" A...ac..actually you didn't come yesterday....I really wanted to talk to you.....and when I saw you..here suddenly...." he was still explaining but she cut off him " I..It's okay.." she looked up at him and passed a smile. Danm ! That smile was enough for him to forget the pain all day.

There was silence for a moment. She was admiring the sunset and he was admiring her with a smile on his face. He decided to tell her the truth. The reason of his existence. The truth that she was not a normal person. The truth that she holds the world. " Y/N ! " He called her with his angelic voice. She quickly turned towards him. His face glowing under the sunset. She felt butterflies in her stomach. " I want to tell somethig ! It is very important...like something really important " she looked into his eyes. Her heart beating faster than ever. She wondered what was the important thing.

" Y/N ! Listen carefully ! It..it might look like a dream to but..try, try to understand! Ok ! " Jungkook said deeply looking into her eyes. She didn't complain. She was ready to listen what he says but a phone call interrupted them.