3. White lilies

The petals of the cherry blossoms fell on the top of the big balcony. The older male looked too astonished and amazed by the view in front of him that he forgot to utter a word out from his mouth but he kept turning around to look for more amazing vies in the balcony.

"How did someone do this?" Cayn asked to the younger male who walked right beside him.

"I just planted the tree. I love myself some blossoms." Pink blossoms to be exact in the middle if a eighteenth floor apartments balcony with nothing but a glass floor down to it.

Cayn stood right beside the blossom tree as he looked down at the petals all over the floor, lurking around with no aim. Jae noticed the emotion that played on Cayn, a new one so far. He has only seen Cayn being awkward anf confused since now but now that he thinks of it, it wasn't hard to put the older at ease.

"How about I pour you some wine?" Jae advised as his legs worked to the mini bar he had in an corner of the balcony. Cayn had to walk out from his most favourite scenery to join Jae with the wine.

"You still didn’t tell me what do you work as?" Both of the males took a seat on the big tools beside the counter, beside each other.

"....I don't particularly do anything. I am a developer so I work for some companies whenever I get assign to one." Cayn took a sip from his wine without looking at Jae but the tree in front of them.

"Cool." Jae smiled while he gulped his wine down. Cayn noticed the younger eats hurriedly and he doesn’t like slow eating, he is eager put foods or drinks in his mouth rather than waiting for them to evaporate.

They both stayed silent as time passes and with time Cayn was dreaming of the peace that has brought this tree for him. If only he knew a place like this existed he would have booked this place very long ago.

Once he was done with drinking the wine, both of them decided to leave the apartment although Cayn had no plannings to do that but of course he can not spend his whole time here. It wasn’t one of the easiest option here.

"Gege?" Cayn stopped midway beside the big black couch in the middle of the living room that they needed to pass before they find the exit. He looked at the amused Jae who stood in front of him with his hands folded on his chest.

"Hm?"

"Are you a virgin?" Such a sudden question took Cayn by surprise but it was only curiosity from a teenager, he thought.

"I am thirty three, do the math." He replied and tried to escape the awkward silence that has been put between him and the younger.

And the lustful younger who wants to crave something he most probably couldn’t have, wanted to ask for permissions from his Gege. The gege who is ready to run away from his situation.

"Gege, Let's get you to your suite." The younger suppressed his need, walking beside the shorter male who confusedly looked at him. Although it was nothing but a simple question but still it put Cayn into an awkward position and he realized he would be a very bad father in the future.

The morning was indeed weird for Cayn because he met a new member of the Wen family which he didn’t know existed in the first place. It was when a knock at the door made Cayn jolted out of his sleep, he opened the door for Jae Wen who was standing there with a whole book of something and a young member who has his fingers wrapped around Jae's big ones. He could barely manage to hold two of them but those little hands has managed to much more things such as holding a water bottle along with him.

"Did I disturb Gege?" Jae said but Cayn was too focused on the younger member in the suite. "He is my brother. Kai. Kai, say hello to Gege." Jae instructed in a very brotherly manner. Kai, the younger looked at Cayn finally with his cold black asian eyes and smiled with his big white tooth.

"Ge-ge, Morn." Kai said, stucking in between his words.

"He can not pronounce Good morning. He is a slow head." Jae said and both of them took a seat at the couch along with Kai who were interested in his water bottle much more than the males in the room.

"Morning, Kai." Cayn smiled when he heard Kai making a purr sound in answer.

"...I brought some samples for you to chose for your flower ceremony outfit. Would you mind choosing one?" Jae spoke.

"Flower ceremony? I thought the outfits were all in the closet for me?" Cayn confusedly asked while the younger was too focused on the soft nipples that was without any cover for him. It was like those were pointing right at him, for him to do something before anyone can stop him along with the bed hair and rough skin of the older.

"... No- Gege, you need to chose from here.." He tried his best to form the sentence which got more stuck in his throat than he thought. He couldn’t hold his eyes to his Gege as he spoke because of how hot the older was.

"It's fine. I will just use the ones I already have." Cayn replied with a soft chuckle. He didn’t know what was a flower ceremony but he guessed it was another weird ceremony from Xia's side.

"Oh- " Jae replied while he and Kai proceed to get up from the couch. The fluffy Kai was struggling with the big couch to which Cayn helped and the boys were to the door in a swift moment.

"Gege, What's your favourite flower?" Jae asked before both of them leaves to which Cayn had to think a bit. He never liked anything with favouritism, he only liked whatever was in front of him mostly but he was also very picky with everything he liked.

"White lilies."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Isn’t the flower ceremony tomorrow?" Elena, a cousin of Xia asked Jae as he was revisiting and counting on the flower bundles that has arrived.

"Yes. Decoration begins tonight." Jae replied softly.

"Cool. Ain't the theme red?" What are these white lilies doing?" Elena ran her hand throughout the bundles of white lilies which made Jae form a smile on his lips. He took a white lily away from the bundles and put it’s down on Elena's braid while both of them walked out of the storage.

"Let's get some drinks, El." Jae suggested the older female who was looking through her iPad in case of any lack on the guest list for the flower ceremony.

"You go ahead. I'm gonna check on Cayn Meynord. Jack asked me to put special care on his mate." Elena spoke as she rolled her sleeves to her elbows.

".....Let me join you." Jae suggested, keeping himself calm as before so that the older doesn’t doubt his actions.

"I thought Jack's parents were going to take care of the wedding but looks like Jack believes this dude more than them."

"They are best mates. Also Uncle aunt would be creeped out with this much of ceremonies so Let's just let him do it instead. Good for us too!" Jae hissed.

"He is a typical English guy, What's so good for us?" El cursed as both of them walked to the elevator of the hotel.

"He doesn’t talk much, he goes with whatever we prefer." Jae explained but looked like El wasn’t satisfied with the answer because in the end they were doing everything and Cayn was just agreeing to it.

Once both of them arrived in front of the door of Cayn, the older male was wearing a casual outfit now. He was doing something on his laptop but he left the work as soon as the outsiders came into his suite.

Elena described every detail of the ceremony to Cayn and Cayn finally found out what a flower ceremony was. He also suggested that he can take care of the decorations if they wanted him to but Jae informed that it had been done already and he didn’t need to do anything.

"Thanks for letting me know, Elena. I wasn’t aware of a ceremony like this before. It's very helpful to know now." Cayn gave a genuine smile to El to which El bowed and thanked the older too. The smile that El had right now was different from when she was coming here and Looking at Cayn who talked very less but now going full on thanking and all, made Jae wanna crush this whole situation. He shouldn’t have let El come here in the first place as he didn’t let any staff come here at the morning for the outfit choosing.

It's not okay to him..