His Tiger (18+)

Then, he turned Chay onto his back. The sweat of pleasure dampened Chay's forehead, causing his hair to cling together as he lay gasping heavily for air.

His erection stood prominently, his most vulnerable parts exposed in deep, primal trust. With his arms bent, he lay still like a hot cat, presenting himself solely for Kim.

"Damn, kitten," Kim murmured, his voice husky with desire, "you are so incredibly gorgeous." His eyes drank in the sight before him, every curve and line of Chay's body a tantalizing feast for his senses. The sheen of sweat on Chay's skin glistened in the dim light, accentuating the contours of his form.

"Ch—ay.. wa-nts... Ki—m" he whimpered trying to be audible.

Kim's breath hitched as he felt his own desire surge within him, hot and urgent.

"Just the sight of you," he continued, his words almost a reverent whisper "makes me lose control. I must have you." With a hunger, he leaned closer, his lips brushing against Chay's skin, igniting a fire that consumed them both.

"I wa—nt you too," Chay breathed, his voice trembling with longing. "I love you. I want you inside me so b—ad!" Finally, the words spilled from his lips, filling Kim with an infinite happiness he never thought possible.

"Oh, God Kit—ten You act like a Lion in front of ever—yone" He caressed Chay's skin sensually.

Kim lay sideways on Chay, his lips pressing against Chay's with a mixture of urgency and tenderness their kiss filled with a loving passion that consumed them both.

Completely lost in the moment, Kim's fingers moved with purpose, slick with slippery oil as they traced patterns of arousal, each touch igniting a fire between them that burned hotter with every passing second. As their bodies melded together in a motion.

"Ki—mhaa..aaaghhh" a loud moan escaped from his mouth.

The first finger, delicately exploring the bewitching pink glory, slid effortlessly inside, offering a of warm tightness.

"Shhh it's okay," he said in a soothing voice.

As the second finger stealthily joined the
exploration, it began by softly massaging the
a small ring of muscle, transforming the heavy
breathing into powerful moans of pleasure

Kim followed with his eyes how he slid in there
Continuously, every time his fingers disappeared completely in his boy and made enough space just for his membrane, lost himself completely fascinated in the hot sight.

As the third finger, strong and deeply inserted,
joined the others, Porchay couldn't help but let out a strong cry, craving even more from Kim's touch.

Kim had struck a point within him that ignited a far more intense sensation than before, sending a violent wave of pleasure coursing through his abdomen.

The sight of three of those slippery appendages
disappearing inside Chay nearly caused Kim to
collapse.

Feeling the wet, slippery tightness around his fingers, he knew that soon he would feel it around him even more intensely.

"Okay, I'm read—y... come here, I wa—nt you to take ch-arge," Porchay insisted eagerly, pulling on Kim's arm to urge him closer.

"Kitt..en is wa—iting fo-r his Tig...er"

Kim complied, pushing Chay onto his back and positioning himself over him without the need for further words. His gaze conveyed everything, filled with desire and tenderness, as his lips met Chay's in a passionate embrace

Kim's tender gaze conveyed everything as his lips showered Chay's with heartfelt kisses, their tongues dancing in excitement.

With a little oil applied, Kim positioned himself and grasped Porchay's thighs, pushing them up as he steadily entered his love's warm, welcoming love channel.