Bon voyage.

It was a bright day unlike someone's mood. Our little book worm was instructed to not carry any books with her on the trip , and this bomb was thrown on her few hours before the family's departure to their long trip.

"Common Jannu apna mood na kharab karo you have your kindle with you na usme se padh lena" her elder brother spoke sensing her anger dripping down in form of tears.

"But bhai, I bought those recently unke hardcovers dekhe hain Aapne? I am forced to cheat on them" she said wiping the tears away sniffing. Aww our cutie baby

"Chalo chalo, I'll buy you new at the airport or anywhere you want aise muh toh na banao" his brotherly warm embrace forced her to melt her anger away.

"Aapke liye mai khushi khushi chalri hoon okay?" She gave him her best smile and walked away fixing her stone face .

Her aura might scream power but she was no less than a little child who's eager to live her childhood. She has kept her position intact of being the elder sister but yet was treated as a special little one by everyone who was elder to her . She's been the apple of everyone's eyes anything she wished was to be presented before her in a matter of seconds is what her father always ordered every one of.

She walked away with a red nose and began to wrap up her left over stuff. Also hiding a few books inside the suitcase because hey, who would check the insides? Our Jannat is literally a bookworm

Faisal

"Sen buradasın, anne" he smiled ear to ear hugging his mother.

(You're here, Mummy)

"Allah Allah, let me catch a breath baby" she said chuckling at her 27 year of 'Baby' who happens to be the most grumpy and obnoxious person to others.

"Baba nerede?" He asked breaking her from the bone crushing hug.

(Where's baba?)

"Burada" a familiar voice hit his ears only to get him jogging to meet his father.

(Here)

"How's my champ" He asked patting his back.

"Ekdum badhiya" he replied with a proud grin on his face.

"Offoo, mere bete ne language skills pe mehnat ki hai?" His mother asked ruffling his well set hair. But obviously he couldn't dare stoping her from doing so.

"Ji ji bilal" he jumped earning a light slap on the head from his father.

"Bilkul hota hai woh faisal" scratching the back of his head he laid on the couch.

"Khair Faisal listen, your maternal relatives are coming  for a week or two" announced his mother.

"Kyuuu" he threw his head back in annoyance mumbling not so great words under his breath.

"Kyu na aaye, mere bhai mere bhateeja bhateeji haq hai bhai unka" her happiness made him shut and he smiled unknowingly.

"What? Bhateeja .." he was cut in the middle when his father spoke

"Your mamu's son and daughter son" his father was annoyed and pissed at times making him learn the most easiest language according to them.

"Tamam tamam" shaking his head trying to understand the happenings he wished them a good night and went to sleep after clearing the mess of work files he's made in his room and office.

(Okay okay)

Jannat

Wearing a knee length white coat paired with a t shirt jeans and a goggle she completed her look with a stylish handbag enhancing the way she carried herself.
Undoubtedly she was the epitome of beauty herself but the fact that her dressing sense was much classy made her feel unreal. Her beauty had no limits, her brown orbs was being protected by goggles from evil eyes, her milky white skin was being stroked by cool breeze, her hair flew everywhere advertising her silky locks which never stayed at their place. She indeed was epitome of beauty.

Gazing at the watch from time to time she looked around at the beautiful Istanbul Atatürk airport. Chill wind passed kissing her skin in the most delicate ways, she smiled unknowingly at the sudden blow of cool breeze, even the cooling winds gave her the feeling of warmth and comfort like she was HOME

"Look baba, phupho is here" chirped little Ayesha pointing towards a lady in all black dress.

"Assalamualaikum bhaijaan" hugging her brother Zoha Ahmed burst in tears. Blood always screams. Either in veins or in the form of tears.

After meeting everyone she finally turned towards the girl who was watching all the happy yet emotional moments from a far, she moved forward with shiny eyes to greet and meet her aunt about whom she has always been told off.

"Faizan bhai nahi aaye?" Saad the great three a question on his phuphi.

"It's Faisal, uski meeting thi warna wohi aane wala tha par phir maine socha na aaplog usey jaante ho na woh aaplog ko pehli baar mera mayka aaya hai takleef nahi honi chahiye na" smiling ear to ear she corrected her nephew and ruffled his hair pulling him in a hug again. Her eyes shined bright portraying her emotions, she was happy actually a lot more than an. Hoga kaun nahi? A woman who longed for relations would surely be on cloud nine after meeting so many blood relations of her in a single hour.

"Khair, chalo aap sab log Jamshed ghar par aapke istaghbaal ki Tayyari mein kal se lage hai" excitement dripped down her tone she surely was a lot more than just happy.

The kiddos were happy meeting their phuphi, who was nothing near to what they thought of her to be. The reels taught them that all the paternal aunts are the witches who probably hate their nephews and nieces for no reasons, but this lady broke all their assumptions. She used to adore and kiss every single one of them with a gap of every 6-7 minutes. She really loved them.

Faisal

I've never saw my mother sad she always have been this happy woman who use to be smiling in every situation but today was something different, today she just wasn't happy about their arrival, her voice carried emotions I've had never heard before. Is that love? Or is that the blood that's overpowering?

Working at the new project I didn't realise that it's been past the working hours and mom told me to be back before the working hours, Allah save me from her wrath today. I began wrapping up my work and left for house which now feels HOME

The crick sound was followed by a loud gasp from somewhere in the garden, does my relatives from India sleep in the garden? Wtf who does that. I have to be smooth enough till I reach my room I don't wanna be caught to meet a bunch of people I ain't really am fond of.

~~

Taking baby steps he frowned looking at a shadow from the large mirror wall which opens at the garden. Who would've been there? At this hour? Strange isn't it?

𖦹─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── 𖦹─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──𖦹───

Your reviews and comments  would be much appreciated 🩷