Rain or umberella?

FAISAL

Landing onto the comfy mattress I lazily pulled out my MacBook to video call my ultimate source of energy. My mom. She happens to the best part of my life and I wonder I've ever said a no to her? I can't it's just something not in my control. Yeah yeah, go on and call me mama's boy I'd wear that title as my biggest achievement.

"Assalamualaikum Ann.. Maa" greeting her with his most beautiful smile he stared at the screen longing for her warmth he used to receive coming back from work everyday few months ago.

"Walaikum Assalam Maa ki jaan" her reply was absolute honey to the pancakes.

"Kaisa ho aap?" stuttering kind off flashed his tone.

"Allah Allah, Kaisa ho Nahi hota kaise ho hota hai"
Annoyed mom whisper-yelled her cute yet dumb sons's urdu.

"Sorry Anne" scratching his neck in embarrassment he realised he made another mistake in just under thirty seconds

(Mom)

"Allah tumhe akal de beta kitni baar kaha hai anne nahi maa kaha karo" face palming herself she couldn't stop herself from giggling at his cute antics.

"Excuse me lady, I am listed in the topmost business man in the whole world" he frowned and shifted at his place giving her a 'Mom please' look.

"Evet evet, lakin senin dilin ne olacak? Ben canım?" Her tone somewhat carried sarcasm and hint of anger towards her Ben canım.

(Yes yes, but what about your own language? My dear son)

"Anne" he dragged the word wanting her to not lecture him on not learning his mother tongue or maybe not being fluent enough in it.

"Khair, yeh batao wapas kab aa rahe ho? Ya yeh Kahu ke kab aa rahe ho? Wapas kahan se aaoge? India hi aise aate ho jaise yahan mehmaan ho" making faces she cute yelled at her son

"In sha Allah, I don't promise but why don't you come back, this house don't seem like home anymore Anne, seni özledim" He was visibly being carried away by emotions now his voice dropped down and came out as a whisper.

(I miss you)

"Mai toh aati jaati rehti hoon par iss baar mujhe tumhara pakka intezaam karna hai, biwi parcel karungi tumhari mai iss baar tum aao aao toh" sensing him sound so low and lone she immediately changed the topic to make her son feel better

"Tekrar olmasin" he whispers under his breath.

(not again)

"Ne nedin?" She heard his say the not so good sentence according to her but still asked making him jump at his place

(What is it)

"Anne, I..I.. gotta go I have a meeting" panic rushed on his face.

"Barkhurdaar wahan raat ke 12 baje hain, kisko ullu bana rahe hain aap?" Raising her brows she fixed a stone face only to tease her cute son a little more.

"Easy my Boy, I was just kidding but yeah come back soon, peki simde hayirli gecelar oglu" giving her best smile she made sure to make all his worries vanish wishing him good night she cut the call.

(So now, good night son)

Jannat

I wish to have wings for real so that I could fly away from this zoo cum like what the actual hell, everyone here has loud speakers installed in their vocal cords. But yeah I agree that these voices also have been the peace to my ears, at the end we share the same blood and I love all my little Musketeers.

"Junnu" she heard her name being destroyed

"Jannat, Jannat naam hai mera have some shame little armadillo" chuckling watching her cousin little brother make a 'Eww what the hell' face walked up the stairs only to encounter two more cats fighting on the very edge of the stairs in a position close enough to make them fall and get their heads into two

"Kya jahalat hai yeh?" She almost roared at the sight making them fall on their butts but luckily not down the stairs.

"Aap..aap..appi" they stuttered waging the war in the head to choose the better words for another lame excuse to throw onto her.

"Shut up and leave this place at once, or else I won't take a second to call up baba and cancel your Europe trip" threatening the monkeys she moved towards her room throwing the purse and heels off herself

I tell you the only thing I feel after looking at my so many cousins cum monkeys is "kahani mujhe bha ti nahi par kahani bina neend aati nahi" I literally can't bear their lame selfs but cannot live without the chaos too. Weird much? I know I am.

Well being the eldest to 5 little kids I've resisted myself to not turn myself into another armadillo monkey or kangaroo.

I was so lost and busy in my thoughts that I didn't notice the rain drops hitting my glass windows but as soon as I did, I rushed towards the glass door of my room only to witness the fresh water rushing down to meet the soil, causing me inhale one of the bestest smell nature ever created. I so wanted to rush in the rain and drain myself in the water god probably sends as a reward to humans.

Rain for sure is one of my favourite things to gaze on for hours but the thought of falling again kept my legs off the floor of balcony. Yeah, I've been sick the last whole week, it would be weird to tell that I fall sick ofter having very low immune being a doctor myself. That shit hurts ain't it? But never mind

I tried turning my gaze from the heaven drops but the sound of it hitting my wooden floor made me cry so I decided to go, but me being intelligent enough walked in the rain with a umbrella, only to fulfil my urge of  both the thoughts off wanting to drain and not to get sick too.

𖦹─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── 𖦹─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──𖦹───

So here comes the first chapter, do tell me how did you like it? Any suggestions would be appreciated🫶🏻

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment❤️