PAST

Flashback to 9 yrs back

Yn only had her mother but she was still trying to be happy she lost her father at a very young age of course she was devastated but she stayed strong for her mother. But one day her mother decided to marry her boyfriend it was a shock for yn bcuz she didn't imagine that her mother will give the same love which she used to give Yn's father to someone else but she was intelligent and understanding so she accepted it with her whole heart for her mother just to see her mom happy.

Later after yn got to know about her mom's boyfriend after 3 days her mother got married and they were shifted in Kim's Mansion. Everyone in the Kim family was very happy with the arrival of yn and her mother, bangpink considered Yn's mother as their mother and Yn as their sister and maknae line accepted Yn as their new nonna / unnie . But there was one who hated getting a new unnie which was Lily she was the maknae she was the twin of Lisa and she was 10 mins younger than Lisa . She hated that her oppa's and unnies are so excited about getting new younger/ elder sister. She believed that Yn was there to snatch her dad , oppa's, unnies and her luxury from her . She was indeed the youngest but she was not at all innocent like her family believes.

That's why she wanted to get her out of everyone's life and the mansion. She started conspiring that how to get yn  thrown out of the mansion.  She started lying about Yn to her family. She started to play victim in everyone's eyes as if yn hates Lily. At first Kim family started to make Yn understand that she shouldn't do this and she always used to deny it which made them annoyed by her . They thought that she was just being too much first she does mistake and then she doesn't even accept it . But it was not Yn's fault everytime her family would come to her to make her understand she would be confused thinking when did she did that to lily she would try to make them believe her but they would not trust her .

But one day Lily came home early and when she reached home her step mom and dad were shocked to see her state. They saw that Lily's lipe were bleeding and her shirt was a little ripped from her both shoulders and her knee was also bleeding her hair was a mess. In some time hyung line and unnie line also reached home but maknae line and Yn were still in school. she lied to her dad , mom , oppa's and unnies that Yn has a boyfriend and Yn told her boyfriend to beat and harass Lily with his friends. Hearing all this they were fuming with anger and then they were just waiting for Yn to come back now till they come  jisso and her step mom helped her to freshen up and they all were sitting in living room.

When yn came home with maknae line she was coming with a smile this made them more angrier she went upstairs to freshen up and here maknae line got to know what happened to Lily. After she came down her step brother Jin pulled her with her hairs and

Jin : bitch how are you smiling soo much after snatching my little sister's happiness huh ( he spat all those with hurtful tone )

Yn : oppa -

Jisso : don't you dare call him your oppa he is not your oppa. ( She also being furious)

Yn : unn-

Jisso : don't call me unnie we don't have any relation with you so just shut up.

Yn : what are you talking about what have I done

Namjoon: look at your audacity after doing those things with our sister you're still asking what have you done ( he also said getting very angry)

Yn : I really don't know what you all are talking about I haven't done anything who are you talking about why will I hurt my unnies. ( She said while crying)

Taehyung : bitch you hurted our little sister Lily. ( He said while pointing towards Lily and she was faking her tears )

Yn : what I don't even talk to her that much how can I hurt her. What I did to her ??