『 十二 』

CHAPTER 012

CHAPTER 012

「 Family Line 」

Family Line

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡︎♡︎♡︎
JUST BY LOOKING at Eli, Warren immediately knew that there was something wrong. He figured it might've been something concerning his relationship with The Boogeyman. It wasn't everyday that someone he knows would be associated with one of the terrifying legends in the world of crime and sins, let alone be dating them.

So, like one man having struggles with romance to another, Warren sat down on the sofa beside Eli, passing him a bottle of softdrink as one way to comfort him.

However, Eli opened up on his own. It surprised Warren but he let the man speak his heart out first.

"Eunsoo. . . has this habit of being secretive, you know." After saying that, Eli took a short sip from his drink, still not looking at Warren but at the floor instead. "I only find out things once he slips up."

Warren watched him sigh and lean back tiredly. "I only just figured out last night why you and Sally called him different titles. He cried to my chest about many things, but mainly for the children he lost."

"I can't fully blame him for not telling me everything in one go though," he said before taking another sip from the bottle, letting the fizzy drink linger longer, "It took me so long to tell him about Hostel as well— to tell him the truth about Yenna, about you all, and how I became the person I am now."

"What has he told you so far about himself now?" Warren couldn't help but ask as he watched his friend sigh once more.

"Well. . . he told me that his kids aren't biologically his, that the children he continuously grieves for are orphans he and his mother took in, and that he was the head of House of Mortuis."

Eli looked at Warren, an unrecognizable mixture of emotions swimming in his eyes. "I didn't even know something like that existed until he told me everything last night."