『 十 』

CHAPTER 010

CHAPTER 010

「 Glimpse of Home 」

Glimpse of Home

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡︎♡︎♡︎
WITH NO MORE work to do this weekend, Eunsoo laid comfortable in Eli's arms, squeezing himself closer and burying his face against his chest. He felt a small vibration as his husband chuckled, rubbing his back gently in a soothing manner.

"Good morning to you too, honey," Eli muttered, letting out a soft sigh as he savoured the warmth his silver haired husband emitted.

"Did Yenna cry while I was asleep?" Eunsoo asked, voice a little muffled and groggy from just waking up.

Eli hummed. "No, but the twins insisted on making breakfast for us and woke me up to help them set up the waffle maker. They even argued about what to put on the waffles. Eunji wanted blueberries while Eunseong wanted strawberries."

"Did they resolve already?" The sleepy father asked, trying his best to detach himself from his lover but he was far too comfortable to do so. If he hadn't opened the air conditioner then he might've had a sliver of a chance to get off the bed.

"They resorted to asking Yenna, actually," Eli replied with a bit of a laugh, finding their children quite amusing.

Soon enough, Eunsoo successfully unlinked himself from the other, though already missing his warmth and tender hold. He looked down at the blond that was still in bed, smiling up at him. He admired just how gorgeous his husband can be even while in a sleepy state.

"Hon, can you do me a favour please?" Eunsoo took Eli's hand, feeling the drastic difference of their body temperature just from that simple skin to skin contact.

Without missing a heartbeat, Eli moved from his position. He sat up and leaned against the headboard, squeezing the other's hand as a response.