after you.

I always missed her.. everyday.. every night. I still have that bracelet which I bought to give her.. but I couldn't... I started wearing glasses... everything is changed now.. but the thing that hasn't changed yet.. it's her emptiness... I feel do incomplete without her.. she wanted me to be happy.. date and get married....

But I am still stuck in past..

Six years ago.. when she first came.. her soul..

It's been three years since she died.. she still has the same age and I am growing older...

I am thirty five now..

I met her when I was around twenty eight or twenty nine..

I adjusted my Glasses and kept typing on the  screen..

A yawn left my mouth as I let my body relax on the chair...

My apartment hasn't changed a bit..it's still the same as six years ago..

I remember the last time when she pulled that pendent and throwed it away...

And her words.. when she disappeared for two years..
.
.
.
.

"Let's do something for each other".
.
.

"You'll live for me.."
.
.
.
.
.
"And I'll die for you"...

My life was normal after her death... but it was for everyone..not for me..

The same shit.

Different day...

***********

"Ey!!!.. come here.." avani called her two years old daughter who was eating mud in garden..

"I told you!!" She hits her back lightly.. and dragged her inside of the house...

"It's raining!!! WHY you never do listen to me..!!" She said..

She changed her clothes and her daughter started going outside again...

"Hey!! Wait.." But she didn't listen...

"You are as stubborn as your father was.." she said while smiling and remembering sehun...

She looked at the picture hanging on the wall..

It was him..

After what happened.. she started living her own in korea.. working at hybe thanks to yoongi and jimin.. she never talked anyone besides them..

She lived in a normal but fine apartment and earn enough to feed her daughter and herself.... sometimes it was hard for her to be a single mother..

A lot of peoples question her about her husband...

And she always had one answer..

That she got divorced..

She didn't wanted to make a fuss about all these things and nor even wanted anything to feel pity for her..

Only jimin did knew about her.. or who was Sia's father..

Yes..