wounds that can't be healed..

"Sehun?" She got up and turned around to look at him.. and found him smiling at her..

She was on her urge to cry ... after three years..

He was standing infront of her..

She was healing slowly.. but he came.. and make her old wound fresh..

"How are you doing??.. I guess fine.." he said as he walked towards her..

Her eyes never left his figure.. he slowly sat on the bed beside her..

"I am really happy.. he really loves you.." he said..

"Didn't you did as well??" She asked as a tear escaped from her eyes.. "Why.... why did you left me !!. When I needed you the most!"..

"I am sorry.. " he said and looked down.. "I came here to see you for the last time.." he said..

"I am sorry... you deserved so much.. but I couldn't give you anything.. I betrayed you.. I ruined your life.. you.. you died because of me.." she said

"It was my choice... I know I am never going to reborn again.. but where I am.. I am doing well.. that soul will never let me go.. I bought this to myself.. so I have to take care of this..".. he said..

"Can't you just come back!! There have to be a way right??" She cried in pain..

"And then what?? Will you live with me??" He asked.

She fell silent..

"Tell me?? Will you??"

She opened her mouth to say something but she couldn't..

"See??.. I know you are happy where you are now.. in your present.. and that's all I ever wanted.. I was your past.. so let me be.. let me be your past forever.. i was always there .. witching you with him.. he is really a nice guys.. and kina he is like me.. I really like him.. go ahead... sia.. your daughter and your friend needed a dad .. ahh yea.. I didn't told you but.. she is actually sia.. " he give her a smile like her won his life.. his death worth it. "Sometimes everything is good but not the time , place and situations.. we weren't meant to be together.. but.. I want to tell you this now.. properly.. you were the first girl whom I loved.. and last as well.. I don't think I'll be ever able to love anyone again.. I am not even a humen now.." he said and huffs a light guilty laugh at his pitiful condition.

"Be happy.. I don't need anything else.." he said and patted her head.. she was frozen at her spot .. not knowing what to say.. he got up and turned to leave ..

He looked at her for the last time..

And then smiled..

He disappeared.

And as he did..

She brust into crying..

Not knowing what to do..

Her old memories with her first love.. were just turned into new.. fresh..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sehun came outside.. in a forest.. where he was living.. no house.. no room.. none can see him.. he was invisible to everyone.. and all he have to do .. take peoples life.. follow the orders of that soul who worked under the death.. there was more peoples like him .. more than he could count.. but he always prefer to live alone..

He was walking..

And walking..

He suddenly stopped..

And fell on his knees..

And he let out all his tears.. sobbing hardly..

"Wh.. y.. why me?? Do I really deserve this??" He questioned himself while crying..