two shades of love.

She ran away while crying.

Hoseok was babbling about yoongi's rough behavior and forcing him to go and tell her sorry..

Meanwhile he was thinking about what just happened...

He ran after her so he could explain himself.. he went in the hallway.. nobody was there cus it was almost midnight.. only few people can be seen.

He saw her walking toward the washroom.. he runs a little and held her hands making her face him..

"Hey listen.. I am sorry.. I didn't meant to...

When she heard his words.. she again felt bad.. he was sorry that he kissed her.. wow.

"You love to play with feelings right...??" She said and held him by his collar.

And kissed him.

He raised his both hands up in surrender as she suddenly kissed him..

She pulled him down to her level ... cupping his cheeks and kissing him as much as she can.. and after few seconds.

He held her by waist too and pressed his body on her..

Leaving no gap.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand****

"Then let me show you how cute I am.." after he said this he throwed her on his shoulders and started going outside..

But she get off from his grip he just observed what she was trying to do..

She sat on the edge of basin.. throwing things from there.. and then she pulled him by his tie .... that was so hot of her.. he almost melted on his place..

And then she kissed him .. opening her mouth sucking his perfect lips.. she let her tongue do it's work..  and then slowly she put her hands on his hips pulling him more closer.

And then she took out the gun from his back.

And pointed at his head.

He looked at her while breathing heavily.

"Just kidding" she throwed the gun aside and wrapped her legs around his waist he smirked at her silly behavior.

Soon he started kissing her neck and almost drown his body in hers..

This was the hottest thing for her to feel.

The weather was little cold and it was the heat that was developing inside them was just working like cherry on the top. No sweat .. just perfect amount of heat..

He picked her up and started going outside.. still he was so into her that he didn't realize he was going outside of the washroom with his clothes undone. Who the fuck cares

Avani's back bumped into someone and they  broke the kiss to see who it was..

Or who they were..

Avani widen her eyes as she saw yoongi was kissing sage..

Four of them exchanged the look.

But no one said anything.

And continued what they were doing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sage pushed yoongi inside the bathroom still kissing him. Her hands never leaving his face. His face was all red .. and after few minutes he started getting trouble in breathing.. he pulled away to catch his breath. She pinned him to the nearest wall hardly he groan in pain as his head got hit by the wall.