Morning.

Nyla woke up to her head resting on nidals shoulder. Once she realized she jolted up causing Nidal to wake up. "Sorry." Nyla mumbled. "Nah ur good don't worry." Nidal answered as Nyla tackled Salish to wake up. "HEY!" Salish said as she slapped Nyla away. "Rude!" Salish mumbled. "Anyways what should we do?" Nyla asked. " Hmmm we can go and get icecream?" Nidal suggested. "Sure. Lemme get ready first." Nyla said as she hopped out of Salish's bed and went over to her bag. The clothes Nyla packed were.

Nyla went into Salish's bathroom and changed into the outfit

Nyla went into Salish's bathroom and changed into the outfit. "How do I look!" Nyla asked Salish. "Cutee! Let's go now." Salish said as the 3 put on their shoes. "When are y'all getting picked up?" Salish asked as they walked. "In 5 hours." Nyla answered. "Im walking home since I live pretty close." Nidal responded. "So we have a lot of time!" Salish said as they continued walking to the icecream place. Nyla got frozen yogurt with Oreo in it and Salish got mint (idk what she likes tbh) and Nidal got chocolate.
They all sat on a bench nearby as they ate their food. "After we can just walk around for a bit if you want?" Salish said. "We can go to the mall?" Nyla suggested. "Oo yeah." Salish agreed.  "Seriously??" Nidal said as he groaned. "Yes seriously!" Nyla said as she got up and threw out her garbage. "Cmon!" Salish said as they walked. "I don't have any money so we can just browse I guess." Nyla said. "Mhm"

Once they got to the mall they walked around for a bit. "I feel poor right now." Nidal said as the other 2 laughed. "That's like offensive!" Nyla said. "One sec my dads calling." Nyla said as she picked up. "Heyy." Nyla said to her dad. "Where am I picking you up?" He asked. "At the mall. That's ok right?" Nyla asked. "Mhm. Be there in  a few hours have fun!" He said as he hung up. "Look they have the new Taylor swift vinyl! The tortured poets department!" Nyla screeched as she held it out. "To bad we have 0 dollars." Salish said. "Ew no Taylor swift sucks." Nidal said as the 2 girls practically side eyed him. "Nope! She's a goddess." Nyla said as they left target. "Ughh it's so hard to look at stuff but not spend like I'm dying inside right now." Nyla said as Salish agreed. "Let's go to seijora!" Nyla said as she grabbed Nidal and Salish's hand and dragged them to Sephora. "Jesus!" Nidal said as the 2 let themselves be dragged. Once they got in Sephora they went over to sol de janeiro. "How does this smell Nidal?" Nyla asked as she sprayed 70 on him. "ew that smells like shit." Nidal said as he coughed. Salish and Nyla sorta just talked about the products they had till Nidal lost it and left. "Yeah let's leave now." Nyla said as Salish agreed. "HAH the smells was to much for him." Salish said as they walked out to Nidal. "You quit." Nyla said. "My dads here I gotta go." Nyla said as the other 2 walked Nyla to her car. "Bye!" Nyla said as the other 2 said bye. "How was it?" Her dad asked. "Amazing."
Overall Nyla had fun. Especially with nid- JK JK HAHAH.

sorry i didn't post a lot bc I was busy with track n field lmao