A new day

I heard an alarm clock go off, I moved my hand to press the button to turn off my alarm clock, I open my eyes to see scrop on my bed, I guess he went a bit tiny so he can be close to me, I smiled as I went next to him and rub my hand over his metal head, He open his eyes and said" your finally wake shadow" I rolled my eyes and slowly got out of my king size bed and start my morning routine. I got some Dr.Pepper out of the box and open it, I drank a bit to start my day, I grabbed some bread and put it the toaster, I went over to my fridge to grabbed some butter, I was planning to go out with elena but I have a feeling she is going to be busy all day today, I heard a ding as my toast came out, I grabbed an butter knife and cut a bit of butter and put it on my toast, I took a small bit as I saw scrop coming into the kitchen, I smiled and said" you want what I am eating huh" he grabbed the other toast and bolted, well I am going to have an small meal today great, I looked at the time as I realized I need to get ready for work, I went back into my room and started to get ready.

I grabbed my keys to my altmode, I was not ready to go to work today but I still get paid so I am not going to be pissed about it, I still get paid so I need to deal with it. 

I arrived at my work at the museum that I am an assistant manager for, I open my car door as I grabbed my backpack from the back set and begin to get out, till I saw Elena car come rushing, she is late wow I am not surprise, I close my driver side door and started to walk in, as the doors open I went to my office near the dinosaur exhibit, I grabbed my keys and open the door to my office, I put my stuff down as I started to settle in, before I sat down, Elena came in without knocking and said" I am soo sorry that I was late today scarlet" I smiled and said" girl you are okay, you know I got our back but not all the time but what's up, I know that didn't come in here to say sorry" she gave me a picture, as I looked at it, my eyes widen as I went to my notebook and said" this is not from our time this is from somewhere, where did they put this at" she looked a bit sad as she said" well its with the higher ups so they might want to go threw you and jake" I nodded as she left, well this is not a good day after all. 

( sorry for the short story, as I said I want to make this book longer so the next one is going to be when scarlet and elena meet noah and scarlet or I should say shadow prime see her own brother and her best friend, will they find out her secret or will she revile it let see next on, Transformers rise of the beast- Remember me)