saving my sister (3)

Scouge pov 

I put my sister down as I looked at her wound and see what I can do but shit, I killed my own sister, she know when to not go into a fight that she is not even involved shadow why, scrop went next to her and lay on her arm as I looked at her crystal as I know where she got that, I took it off and said" my carrier gave this to her when she couldn't control her curse maybe this can work" I took the crystal off the string and place it on her spark as I felt pain in my chest, could I take her to unicron, I closed my optics and said" summoning my dark master" I felt his pressence as shadow was next to me, I bowled down and said" master I brought you someone" unicron didn't say anything while he looked at my sister but he saw the crystal and use his dark magic and woke her up.

Shadow pov

My optics open as I cough up dark energon as I saw my brother and my father, I gave them a death stare as I said" so father finally save me, what made you have the courage to do that now hmm" scourge helped me stand up as my own father looked at me and said" you have my blood in you sparkling but I am letting both of you live but shadow keep your brother in line and stay hidden" I bowled as we both left, I threw my brother to the ground hugged him, we are finally back together, I was on his chestplace as I use my magic to fix his mask and put it back on it as he brushed my hair away from my face and said" where do we go now sis" I smiled and said" well we can go to japan and stay there so we could never be found again" he pushed me next to him as we looked at the sky and said" hmm I like that plan why you have a house there" I smiled and said" yep, ready to go home big brother" he nodded as we transformed and left to japan. 

Some story don't end that well as primal and prime want to find shadow and her brother, for elena she took over her best friends house and pray that she will come back also mirage show noah family and a friend what he was but still went to look for her best friend shadow. 

My name is shadow prime and just say I will hide till I heal enough to come back to them, I have a new mission is to hide and learn from humans also with my brother he want to learn as well I am sorry elena, I will miss you my dear friend. this is shadow prime signing off.