10•|~CHUHA~

~•chapter-10•~

Meera's pov
We came back to our room but I was still confused about what happened there what does dhruv meant? I tried to ask akaay but he said it's nothing an all..

Leave it... It must not be important...

I went to freshen up and changed into a comfortable night suit...

I saw him seating on the bed he saw me and went to freshen up ,I was too tired to talk him so I straight went to my side of bed and I don't know when I slept..

Akaay's pov
I saw her coming outside,maybe she will again ask me something or will try to talk me? Without wasting a second I went to freshen up..

I came outside after about 10 minutes and saw her already drifted off to sleep....
God she looks too innocent while sleeping.. well she is.. what will be her reaction? When she will see those paper's? I took a sigh and went to my side...
I don't know when thinking about all the things I slept

After 6 days
Author's pov..

Akaay was trying to give her that divorce papers but his heart was denying him to not but last night he decided not to wait anymore...

The bright sunlight peeked inside the room from the window ,making meera open her eyes in irritation...

She opened her eyes and realise their position ,she was almost clinging on him ,their legs tangled,his hand on her waist her head on his chest..

They were too close.. in these days Meera first time saw this position of them, nervousness went upon her as she tried to get free from his sleep ,she safely took her legs from his and then it was time for his hand which were on his waist,she tried to put his hand back but his next move made her all numb and her heartbeat raised...

He made his grip tight on her and snuggled more into her crook of neck...

Her face became whole red due to their proximity....

She doesn't want him to see the position but she can't stay like this too ..

After 2-3 attempts finally she freed herself and took a deep sigh

She looked at him and smiled and then went to freshen up

And wore a very simple kurti matching with white plazo..

She made a loose braid and applied her vermillion,kajal In her eyes and lip bam that's all..

Meera was in kitchen making kheer for everyone as she wanted too..

While making kheer she was humming a song..

Ankhe meri..har jagah..
Dhundhe tujhe behwajah...

Ye m hu yaa koi aur hai...
Meriii tarahhh......

She was singing these lines when suddenly Akaay's thought came in her mind.. and she got all red remembering the scene she saw in the morning..she continued to sing

Kese huaa.... Kese hua...
Tu itna jaruri kese hua...

Kese.. hua kese hua..
Tu itna jaruri kese hua