44•|~LAGTA HAI!~

I'm a bit disappointed with you all🙂
Like 1k+ readers are reading each part( chapter) but you all couldn't even complete 230 votes...

It will take your 1 sec ... Just 1 sec and it takes me hours to write a chapter..

Not even comments... Tell me how would I get motivation and all? Fir toh mera bhi man krega na ki chalo chordo yr...
Even if you are a silent reader... Don't comment no worries but atleast vote?

Still I'm giving this update.. coz so many people are waiting...

I'm very very disappointed this time ...
If this chapter completes vote target then only next chapter.. and this time I won't update.

Btw thankyou to my all lovely readers who comments and votes...

Let's continue...

______________

•~chapter-44~•

Ishika took out her teeths earning painful screams from her...

Meera's heart felt peace through her screams she smiled and said
" Bs ek hi din m thodi bua ka kaam tamam Krna hai... Abhi thode mahine m krenge na!"
As meera said this everyone burst into laughter and one of that one took bua in the outhouse and throwed her into the dark room just like they did to meera.. without water.. without food with a very small window....

After the guard took bua from there.. something clicked in meera's mind and she started going towards dadu and dadi's room...

" Kya kami reh gyi hamari parvarish m jo aaj ye sab kiya hai hamari khudki beti ne" dadi ji was saying all this crying when Meera entered the room..

" Aapki parvarish m koi galti nhi rhi dadii" Meera said coming into the room and kneeled down infront of her ...

" Aur agar kami rahi hoti to aaj Akaay,papa, chachu,dhruv,aashi di, shrishti bhabhi aise hote?"

" Hame maaf krdoo beta hamari wajah se tumhe ye sab sehna pada" dada ji said patting her head

" Ohhoo! Aap dono kitne emotional ho! Aur aapki koi galti nhi thi oke! Chalo ab smile krro!" Meera said hugging them lovingly

They smiled and hugged her back ..

AFTER SOME TIME.

everyone was sitting in the hall laughing and talking .. Meera was sitting in between,

"Pr bhabhi ek baat to hai aapke majnu devdaas ban gye the" dhruv cracked a joke making everyone laugh then suddenly a voice came from door

" Han han theeke ham charo ke bina hi party chal rhi hai na! Theeke ham jate fir " it was akshara with ankush and their son akshit who was now 3 year old and also Krish was with them who is shrishti and avinash's son...

When MEERA'S eyes fell on them she immediately stood up and ran to akshara ..

" Akshuuuuuuuu" she shouted and immediately hugged her... Some tears fell from both of their eyes...

After some time they moved back and akshara cupped her face

" Kaha thi tum han? Pata hai kitna yaad kiya hamne tumhe" Akshara said kissing her forehead

Meera smiled and said jokingly" koi nhi ab aa gyi ab mat kro miss"

Both of them laughed and seprated

Then Meera met with ankush.. and her eyes fell on those 2 cutee little kids...

" Y- y..ak-kr" Meera tried to ask looking at them who were hidding behind