Chapter six: Bumblebee and Casey vs the purple dragons Round one

(As Bumblebee was walking to his classroom and to meet up with the others, Casey accidentally bumped into him because Casey was looking on his phone and without him paying attention he bumped into Bumblebee

(As Bumblebee was walking to his classroom and to meet up with the others, Casey accidentally bumped into him because Casey was looking on his phone and without him paying attention he bumped into Bumblebee.)

Bumblebee: Augh!

Casey: WHOA!

(They both hit the ground.)

Bumblebee: Casey?

Casey: Bumblebee? 

(They looked at each other in surprise, but Bumblebee knew what he has to say to Casey.)

Bumblebee: Yo Casey, do you know any of this graffiti's of dragons in the bathroom?

Casey: What do you mean?

Bumblebee: I'm talking about a graffiti i saw in the bathroom earlier, it's dragons.

Casey: Okay, what type of dragons?

Bumblebee: In fact two.

Casey: What are they?

Bumblebee: First one is purple, and the other one was-?

(Casey stopped Bumblebee from his tracks.)

Casey: Whoa, whoa, whoa Bee slow down. Did i just her you say, Purple as well as the word Dragons??

Bumblebee: Yeah, why?

Casey: I know those guys, they were the ones responsible for my father's death years ago. But it can't be, that's not possible?

Bumblebee: Jones what are you saying right now?

(Casey explained to Bumblebee about the gang and what they did to his father years ago.)

Bumblebee: Seriously, your gonna make me believe one of your dumb stories.

Casey: Nah Bee it's true. The purple dragons are not a made up thing, they're all real bro. You and the other's might've not believed me but I'm telling you its real. Trust me.

Bumblebee: And what about their leader Hun?... I supposed maybe he's just a man looking like Bruce Lee but has a-?

Casey: No Bumblebee, they're real for crying out loud. Hun leads the gang, he formed the purple dragons.

Bumblebee: I get your point Casey, all I'm saying is that-?

(Before Bumblebee could finish, a mysterious woman appeared from behind the corner and approached the group.

???: Um, excuse me.