Moving in (tw: 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂)

Made with TheDuckUnderYourBeds

It was a brisk summer day... Drew was walking to his secret crush, Danny's, house. While waking up to the door he took a deep breath and knocked.

He was nervous, since this was the first time Drew had felt love in a while after Amanda was gone. He felt like only thing keeping him happy was Danny and the furry Devian art he edged to at night.

This is finally it. This is the day I confess to Danny about my feelings. I'm living with him, so he'll found out eventually anyways

Drew knocked on the door and a few seconds later, Danny opened.

"Hey bab- I-I-I mean Drew 😳😳😳" Danny blushed and they awkwardly laughed it off. "Come on in, I'll show you to your room" Danny led Drew to his room.

Drew couldn't help but think about how much he wanted to kiss Danny... Ever since Amanda got lost in Iraq, he's been having these indescribable feeling about him. And now that Laura left Danny to make her independent girlboss feminist podcast, it was his chance!

"So this is where you'll be sleeping" Danny led him to a guest bedroom and placed his stuff down.

Just then the door knocked. "Coming!" Danny called for the door. He walked up and opened it. Drew came to see who it is.

"Hey Kurtis!" Danny said.

"Heh, hello!😅☝️" Kurtis said back. He looked behind Danny and saw Drew. "What the skibidi! Why is Drew in your house?"

"He's staying for a while, he lost his apartment." Danny said.

"Wow you suck. How did you loose your house?"

"Oh, I just couldn't keep up on bills, that's all!"

He spent it all on furry hillichurl r34 twitter commissions.

After Kurtis left it was 9PM

"I'm going to go to bed now" Danny said. "If you need anything make sure to ask me. Feel free to stay up as late as you want, just don't make too much noise" He left to go to his bedroom.

Drew sat down on his bed and thought of all the ways he could confess to Danny tomorrow.