Something in my head

People ask you what you are afraid of, what you love, what is your biggest accomplishment in life so far, etc. What if I can't answer those questions. Some days I am happy other days I'm not. I won't say i'm depressed, because am not. One thing I know for sure is I am afraid of GOD. He can take everything away from me, but he hasn't. I doubt, but I am still alive and so are my parents and siblings. I am thankful for that, but I worry. That is what I do. lol I love to laugh and act silly. I think that's how I keep sane sometimes. I love my faith, some people dont believe, I won't question you I understand that it's hard to believe in something you can see or understand. I'm not here to preach to you I am not here to argue, this is what I believe in not what you believe. I want to stop apologizing and start sticking up for myself. I hesitate to love or even like someone. I try to reason with myself that it's okay to put yourself out there and try to fall in love and maybe even get your heart broken, it's apart of life. I can't seem to do that, I'm afraid to have a conversation with a guy, sometimes even hug them. lol It sounds crazy, but it's the truth. Honestly, I find a lot of reasons of why I think guys dont like me. I'm not feel pretty enough, am too boring for them, so much more. I just want someone to tell me that I am pretty, and I am worth it. I dont need a guy to live my life, because that not me to depend on a guy like that. I just want to start out being friends. I dont need a guy to be happy, but I need that experience that come long with have that significant other. It may not lead to anything, but I just want to have that experience. I just started writing my thoughts in my head out. I'm majoring in psychology and I want to go to graduate school and farther my education in psychology. I want to help people who can't help themselves. "You want to help some, but can't help yourself." I said this statement to myself often. We can't all solve of problems by ourselves. sometime we need help along the way. I dont feel hopeless, because I love my life and my family. But I haven't found that thing I am searching for. To be honest, I dont know what I am searching for. But I may be able to help someone else search for that thing they are searching for or help them with a issues they are dealing with. We are all dealing with issues in our lives some more than others. I just rambled, but I wasn't sure how else to writing this.