Chapter 1

Yuuji scrolled through his phone as he munched down his breakfast, he was looking at his school's website.

"Hey Ryomen, there's a basketball and a soccer club, I'm gonna join that!" He shouted as he shoved his phone into his slightly older twin brother's face.

"Get your phone outa my face and quit shouting, I'm right in front of you!" Ryomen complained as he grabbed Yuuji's phone aggressively "Sports club? Ok you may be good at those things and all, but you're gonna get distracted and then your grades are going to drop, so you're NOT signing up for it."

(Art not mine)

(Art not mine)

"Why do YOU get to decide theses things, it's not like you're my mom" Yuuji rolled his eyes

"I'm older, remember?"

"YEAH, BY LIKE 2 MINUTES, BUTT-FACE-" Yuuji shot back

"HEY! WE HAVE THE SAME FACE!" Ryomen cuts him "Either way you are not joining, and that's final. Now pack your stuff we're gonna be late, also it's your turn to make food tomorrow." That was the last thing he said before racing out the door. Yuuji was annoyed, as he tries to catch up to his brother, Ryomen suddenly slows his pace and groans while looking at his phone.

"Yuuji, we have the same schedule."

"Huh?"

"We're in the same class all day everyday"

"WHAT!? I DONT WANNA BE STUCK WITH A GRUMPY GRAMPA!"

"EHHH!? WHO ARE YOU CALLING GRAMPA!? DO I LOOK THAT OLD???"

"YES YOU DO YOU'RE ALWAYS SO GRUMPY!"

"BECAUSE I'M STUCK WITH YOU!!"

And just like that, Yuuji and Ryomen bickered back and forth all the way to school.