🦋

Hey hey butterflies

Are you there? I hope you all are doing well, I'm here to thank you guys, thank you soo much you guys are supporting me very well.

You know why I'm here today?

Well I'm here to announce something about this book.

First of all I'm having many plots in my mind I'm trying to implement suitable one for next ongoing chapter, I have given commitment to you guys that I'll try to update every weekend, and this weekend you are gonna get new chapter too I'm not denying anything.

Second of all you all going to be in need of some holly water to read all these unholly things I'm going to write, trust me when I said I'm going write smut then I am.  I did lot of homework, I started to read smut, even bdsm book just to implement a dark fantasy filled with dark romance so here now onwards you gonna get smut.

Im WARNING YOU

if you are not comfortable don't read but I don't want anyone to judge my characters in this book.

As a writer I able to live each and every characters in my book. I try to get know there perspectives so here I don't want any negative comments.

And from now on it is totally going to be adult rated book.

This is my

SMUT WARNING

don't question me later.

Bye bye

.........